Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, I know its for a CBR125R but if I can get my 250 to sound like this let me whip out my credit card. :) Go to 1:10 and hear the deep rumble

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
You should hear an carbon Akra without the insert. its magic.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sounds like a much quieter M4

·
Registered
354 Posts
I don't know about the exhaust, the recorder and mic make a big difference on vid sound. But I DO like the wheels.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ordered an oval hindle and adapter on tuesday will be here in 4 weeks.
Did you order the stealth or supersport baffle? I had the supersport baffle once and didnt like it, and than went stealth and its a big difference. Liked it so much I went Hindle on 2 bikes a ZRX1200, ZX9.

My funds are so overtended, I'm even pipe dreaming about an exhaust.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Stealth oval

Hindle said the stealth oval looks the best. Went with the 16inch. I always got with hindle cause they are a canadian company.

·
Registered
636 Posts
thats the best sounding aftermarket ive heard..everything else tends to make the bike sound like a dirtbike very tinny..that Hindle sounds awesome..come spring time i will definately be looking into one..if and when someone puts one on thier cee bee250 post a vid if possible please!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have to agree havent meet a exhaust even from Akra that I liked. Either it was jackhammer sound or dirtbike sound. This video at least gives me hope for something resembling a deep growl. Someone take one for the team!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
thats the best sounding aftermarket ive heard..everything else tends to make the bike sound like a dirtbike very tinny..that Hindle sounds awesome..come spring time i will definately be looking into one..if and when someone puts one on thier cee bee250 post a vid if possible please!!

Its hard to make a 250 not sound like a dirt bike. I bet it that pipe was on a 250 it would still sound like a dirt bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm still waiting on a dyno result from this pipe. Of course it's difficult to properly assess the sound of the pipe using digital camera video. Right now, dyno performance will be the deciding factor between the Hindle and an Akrapovic, with sound and build quality coming in at close second and third.

Has anyone been able to compare the two?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts