1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I actually had some sympathy for him that his good sense kicked in until I saw his Ninja posting with the model on the bike. Then I realized he is hopeless.

·
Registered
455 Posts
thats 1000 isnt worth 6500..
hes crazy

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I actually had some sympathy for him that his good sense kicked in until I saw his Ninja posting with the model on the bike. Then I realized he is hopeless.
haha I thought the same thing.

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Haha, wait, you mean there's more to sport bike riding than twisting the throttle in a straight line? :rolleyes:

You know an "S-word" when you see one. ;)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I like how he said he'll trade for a 600, like that's SOOOO much less of a bike and a great beginner bike! LOL A 600 SS will do 90% of what a 1000 will do! And the red windshield is HIDEOUS!!

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
somebody text this guy and let him know he is an idiot. lol

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
HE'S BACK!!!!!! HE ended up buying a 2010 Ninja 250-r but he is still trying to sell his cbr1000rr to some poor bastard.
Craigslist link below:

2006 HONDA CBR 1000rr

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's also spamming Craigslist with search keywords. He threw in everything under the sun to get his bike to come up. Annoying, since only a fraction of them apply to his bike. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wow...makes you wonder if he's just an idiot that had some sense talked into him, or if he's a sensable person that had an idiotic moment and came back to reality when his friends told him how big of a retard he was for buying that. At least he's getting rid it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts