Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

Three days of Ride - On the road from East to West coast

7947 Views 30 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Aargee
This T'Log is dedicated for Michael & Etiainen

Here's the teaser, though the post will follow-up in few seconds :D
See less See more
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Day Three Continued...

And soon we reached the boring 4 laned National Highway...

Enroute we saw this temple; wondering how the idols of Policemen were placed along with God; In future we might even start worshiping the Cops :D

Finally we reached home at 4:20 PM after 570 (360 miles) odd kms

Route Map Day 3

--------------------------------- THE END --------------------------------------
See less See more
Reactions: 2
Doing something like a photoblog is pretty easy. If you ever want some help, I can always provide(I'm a computer geek)
Ah!!! Thanks for the offer; appreciate it. But I guess, I'm happy to keep myself posting on the forum than blog; also there're people who've done hundreds of thousands of Kms in this country, compared to those, my blogs will be blown to dust :D I'd rather stay humble...may be someday, say after a decade, if I'm still motorcycling, I'll start a blog.

maybe with some small descriptions of the batch. Would be a great way to organize things around
+1; strongly agreed.

Oh, I like beaches alright...coast to illustrate it
Then you'll love the other ride I did; unfortunately I could only make through half of what I'd planned.

With affordable decent digital cameras now coming available, I guess it won't be long before I have a camera again
+1 :)

I used to enjoy photography...can share experiences.
100% Yes
What an interesting ride. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. :cool:
Nice! thanks for sharing the journey on your cbr250r.
Nice! thanks for sharing the journey on your cbr250r.
You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful country with such quiet roads (outside the cities). I really enjoyed seeing your pics and reading about your journey. Thanks.
Wonderful, very beautiful country, really enjoyed it. Thanks.
You're so lucky to live in such a beautiful country with such quiet roads (outside the cities). I really enjoyed seeing your pics and reading about your journey. Thanks.
Thanks for dropping by & your kind words; there're even scenic & most beautiful places. I tried doing coastal trip that was failed due to Tsunami warning. That contains fantastical pics

Wonderful, very beautiful country, really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Thanks for dropping by
:) THANKS for the report and the GREAT PICTURES very well done,please post your next trip :eek: :cool:
:) THANKS for the report and the GREAT PICTURES very well done,please post your next trip :eek: :cool:
Its already up here :confused::confused::confused:
http://www.cbr250.net/forum/honda-c...realizing-my-dream-more-riding-less-pics.html
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.