Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am too. I asked for a change to be made awhile back (it's above my pay grade), but it doesn't appear that it's going to happen. You may have noticed that I'm fixing them when I find them, but if you wind up with a screwed up title, feel free to drop me a PM with what you want it to be.

I'm making this a sticky in the hopes that it will eventually be resolved.

Luke

·
Registered
389 Posts
Seen it too, happened to me too.

I was able to change it, just edit your post, and at first your not able to change it, but if you hit edit again, then it will let you.

True story… happened to me a few times.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Here's how I have always done it...without even going to advanced,
type up your post, title and all
then click preview post...most likely (Year, Make, Model, Be Descriptive!) will automatically appear in front of your title name..
click in the title box anywhere and it will turn blank,
then retype your previous title again...
then click submit new thread

·
Registered
16 Posts
my first post in this forum was screwed up because of that. i tried to edit but didn't know about the "try it twice" trick. luckily some admin changed it for me.

cheers!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen on any forum...it has caught me twice but Luke bailed me out - thanks Luke!

·
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:( I'm really hurt that no one has noticed that "Year, Make, Model, Be Descriptive!" is now gone from all new posts!

KUDOS to the Programmers!

·
Super Moderator
2,020 Posts
This should make moderating easier; I almost always made minor changes and reactivated that heading.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts