Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the day finally came. Was going to try and pick it up Saturday but ran out of time and the shop was closed Sun and Mon so Tuesday it was. They ended up delivering it to my house at no charge. I waited until a little later in the evening to take my first ride on it so there would be less folks driving around the neiborhood. It was a blast, bike felt great! I was doing around 20mph and I might as well been doing 80 lol, felt like I was flying. Guess i'll get used to that pretty quick but was awesome at the time. Here's a pic I took with my phone at the dealership. It got delivered to a dealer in Dallas Friday and my dealer picked it up from them and had it in town Saturday, never even made it to a showroom floor. They had also just gotten a black one which is in the pic behind mine, and a r/w/b one which they had up on a stage in the showroom.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the fun of owning & riding a CBR250R! You'll love it!

I remember my first ride... 35mph felt like 105!

Stay safe, ride strong.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Congrats:D Was a long but well worth the wait. Have fun

·
Registered
261 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the family.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome to the red/silver family which is by far the BEST one around! LOL. You'll get many, many smiles out of this bike and it'll become comfortable very quick. It's a great bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts