Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, here is a video of the CBR250 doing a top speed and a few 0-60 runs.

Enjoy!

Top speed with the camera on the bike (preventing full tuck position) is 90, in a full tuck it is about 93-94.

·
1,305 Posts
thanks for posting.
**** , i wanna go out and ride again tonight now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Top speed with the camera on the bike (preventing full tuck position) is 90, in a full tuck it is about 93-94.

Thanks, I assume you are referring to top indicated speed. Actually top is about 104MPH at redline in 6th. My source is gearing commander, and confirmed on my 250R which indicated a few KPH high at 168.

·
Registered
329 Posts
your bike seems a lot more quiet than mine, is that the stock exaust?
Mine at these rmps screams like hell
(at least is what I hear from the helmet, exaust side, probably the mic in the camera is not recording that...)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks, I assume you are referring to top indicated speed. Actually top is about 104MPH at redline in 6th. My source is gearing commander, and confirmed on my 250R which indicated a few KPH high at 168.
Yes, I am referring to top indicated speed. Are you saying the speedometer is reading a few MPH low?

Awesome video with great footage but if you don't mind me asking; what exhaust were you running?
Yoshimura Slip On, a little loud but it sounds great. Here is a link to a video of me comparing stock vs the yoshi

your bike seems a lot more quiet than mine, is that the stock exaust?
Mine at these rmps screams like hell
(at least is what I hear from the helmet, exaust side, probably the mic in the camera is not recording that...)
Yoshimura Slip on. I have noticed that the bike seems to have an easier time holding the higher RPM's with the exhaust, possibly due to less back pressure? Not really sure, but it feels this was to me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts