Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Mike, you are admired and respected here! We all appreciate your level-headedness and dedication to excellence in all you say and do. We all find inspiration in your passion for this bike and all things motorized. So happy to hear that things are progressing positively so that you can get back to enjoying your family and all that life has to offer!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Ditto to what Stichill just posted, Mike.
I've been a mod on a (totally unrelated) hobby forum for almost 10 years now and I know how difficult a job it can be at times.
From day one you've always impressed me with your demeanor as a moderator here. You seem to have an intuitiveness and sense of fair play that one rarely sees in moderators of most discussion forums I've been a part of. Your ability to diffuse emotional situations while imparting knowledge and good, solid advice is second to none. I've learned so much from your posts and responses since becoming a member here and it's served to help make me a better rider in more ways than I can count.
This thread is just another example of your ability to turn even an unrelated topic into a learning experience for us all. I am very thankful on this Thanksgiving that we have a mod of your caliber contributing so much of your time and effort on cbr250.net and even more thankful that you have chosen to share such a personal struggle with us all.
Keep up the great work here and best wishes for the continuance of good news concerning your health issues. I hope your 2016 is much kinder to you than this present year has been and you can soon put all worries other than choice of gear and destination behind you.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts