Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Headed to little tally in Alabama tomorrow for a track day, http://www.tgprace.com/ Got my bridgestone bt-003's and Tyga rear sets on last night. Hopefully I will get to hurt some newbie 600cc feelings tomorrow :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright...let's hear the track report already!

WW
Went good for a little while. I was moving at a good pace, keeping up with some of the 600guys guys in the novice class. But about the 4th session the exhaust drug and I low sided. Luckily it didn't really hurt the bike much just scratched the right side fairing. However it did crack the rear set bracket on that side too. I will be giving you a call tomorrow afternoon Bill, was hoping you could get me just that bracket instead of having to buy another set of rear sets

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a complete set of spares inbound for these sets (and have some spares on hand). We'll take care of you. Sorry to hear of the lowside, but seems you're ok (just bruised ego eh?).

Bill

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet, ill give you a call tomorrow. Yea it just pissed me off, I was finally getting comfortable and started passing some people in the turns and then my day got ended. It happens though, part of it. Nothing like putting down a 200 mile bike :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No big deal, was doing what I bought it for. Just wish I had some track body work on before that happened

·
Registered
282 Posts
Have a track day coming up in a couple of months at Eastern Creek in Sydney, wondering if anyone has seen track body work for the 250r, and what is the usual price diff. between factory Honda body work and track day equivalent.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im interested in some race body work myself, but I haven't seen any

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm sure those great guys at Tyga will come up with something.......soon......hopefully(hint,hint)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Surely somebody out there offers some stronger body work..

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Cool OP ,my Trackday is December 18th. Bit of new riding gear coming, kneesliders going on (not that I'll need them first outing .. dunno) and Tyga bars and rearsets.

Going to use stock bodywork and tyres and remove mirrors, indicators, numberplate & tape all glass etc.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts