Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
It is a sport bike but not a super sport/superbike e.g gsxr, cbr etc. which are more expensive to insure as opposed to a sport bike like the fz8 I think he means :)
Perhaps the insurance companies have a deal with MC manufacturers - lower insurance for nekkid bikes = better sales for nekkid bikes..????

·
Registered
193 Posts
Nice ride man!
I noticed Yammy has an 2014 FZ-09 in a nice red/black that I'm drooling over. CB500F doesnt come in red in the U.S. so I may consider the FZ although its a bit pricier.

Ride safe!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Congrats for your new stylish Yamaha FZ8 sportbike. Yamaha FZ8 has aggressive styling, compact size, an exposed engine, two-tone paintwork and anodized forks highlight full package of a good sportbike that biker always want. Key features of Yamaha FZ8 are Great design,Excellent mix of agility and stability,Displacement and Power for any situation. I liked its 779cc engine combines top end components, comfortable and upright riding position with a compact design, stylish body frame. It is a good sportbike for power and speed lovers.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts