Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I see quite a few posts about how good the bike would look with Black rims, or White rims, but has anyone thought about doing a Gold color, on the tricolor, that matches the gold on the side decals?

Something like this maybe?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
The gold is perfect, now I just want someone to a quality photoshop of all Blue fairings as well.

& cover the red stripe on the tank with some Carbon wrap or vinyl so you dont have to paint it.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The gold is perfect, now I just want someone to a quality photoshop of all Blue fairings as well.

& cover the red stripe on the tank with some Carbon wrap or vinyl so you dont have to paint it.
I was going to photoshop the front fender to blue but I ran out of time last night. I would be interested to see an all blue with gold accents, that'd be nice :D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I was going to photoshop the front fender to blue but I ran out of time last night. I would be interested to see an all blue with gold accents, that'd be nice :D
Yes, the reason Ive been asking is I am thinking seriously about getting another cbr250abs just for the road next year and cant have 2 black ones.
Somewhere on the forum is a tricolour with a blue front guard, the red decals off the fairing removed, and matt black on the red stripe of the tank.. it looks nice, but I want mine all blue.. solid colours look good.

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
All blue with gold accents would be pretty cool!

I'm in the process of repainting the front fender blue, and I'm considering painting the wheels white. the rest of the bike will remain stock tri-color and graphics. If you photo shop the fender blue, can you post up a version with white wheels?

Thanks,

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts