Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started using it and recommend it.

I haven't posted much recently but have been reading regularly.
There are some aspects of motorcycling that other people enjoy that are quite valid but not my cup of tea. I keep an open mind and like reading some of those posts. Also, I am happy those people are enjoying themselves.
BUT -
Occasionally I realized that I had wasted some time by being sucked in to a thread that was just someone's piss fuelled rant, cry for attention, or endless advice that was complete nonsense. Not interested.
As an example - remember "Streetsville CBR Guy"? (Arguably out most embarrassing Canadian.) On my Ignore List. Not even sure if he is still around, but will never see another word he posts - perfect.
I have since added one more (Madd Trapper you might want to try it :D).
Now, I wonder if there is an Ignore Thread list? Anyone know? Aufitt? ;)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I guess....

but the amusement value is just too good.

I may miss one of streets' posts. They're gems.:p
Not if you were consistently called an FOB.....and that was the "nice" things he said about me. He was offensive and makes Redline and M-T look like ***** cats

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Not if you were consistently called an FOB.....and that was the "nice" things he said about me. He was offensive and makes Redline and M-T look like ***** cats
first off, what the hell is an FOB? never did figure that out. second, i think it's funny that the forum edits the word '*****' LOL

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
True, I guess I managed to avoid being attacked by just not posting.

He was pretty ridiculous.

I don't even get why you he called you a FOB? Is this a Canadian joke?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
True, I guess I managed to avoid being attacked by just not posting.

He was pretty ridiculous.

I don't even get why you he called you a FOB? Is this a Canadian joke?

Not that I know off, have no idea what it means, but I'm gathering it's not nice. Anyways, water off a ducks back. I don't mind being called out but he was sleazy, a bigot and down right nasty. That's why I find him offensive. He had nothing of value to offer this forum. Other wise I wld have put up with him.

(i'm wondering if he was an "alter-ego" of some other poster here???, who knows)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Maybe so. I have laugh at myself, though. First time he posted it, I thought he was calling her a F*cked Up B*tch until I realized that 'Up' is spelled with a U. LOL (I'm an idiot sometimes)

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Not that I know off, have no idea what it means, but I'm gathering it's not nice. Anyways, water off a ducks back. I don't mind being called out but he was sleazy, a bigot and down right nasty. That's why I find him offensive. He had nothing of value to offer this forum. Other wise I wld have put up with him.

(i'm wondering if he was an "alter-ego" of some other poster here???, who knows)

I thought he was saying that BC is full of FOBs.?

Meh. It was dumb anyways. Probably an alter ego of someone here. That wouldn't surprise me at all.:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
LOL. All in the past anyways. Haven't lost a wink of sleep over it.....after I cried my heart out, got a prescription for Valium, under went post traumatic stress therapy and blamed ALL my sensitivity and issues on the 'rents:eek:. I'm good to go now lol:D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Who was that other one before streeter?.. ya know the the basement dweller a few months ago.
now he was good for keeping the popcorn flowing.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I'm gonna put etiainen , Mike , and the Madd monkey on ignore

They hurt my stomach muscles too much.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Who was that other one before streeter?.. ya know the the basement dweller a few months ago.
now he was good for keeping the popcorn flowing.

We shd ask The Madd One, he shared hot pockets with him and his mother in the basement:D I remember that dude. Lotsa laughs

·
745 Posts
I know who you're talking about, but I can't remember the name. He kept coming back when his user names were kicked off the site, resgistering as a new user. It was easy to figure out that it was him because he always started off talking about what a wonderful guy the OP was.... We finally started banning IP addresses and I guess he ran out of computers to use.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I enjoy Aufitt's posts :mad:

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
I'm gonna put etiainen , Mike , and the Madd monkey on ignore

They hurt my stomach muscles too much.
Don't do that yet, Aufitt. Perhaps you could try some yoga first. Besides, I haven't even put a dent in my overstock of "Dry, Sometimes Tasteless, Often Good For A Belly Laugh, Bizarre Humor".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MILPDS: Motorcycles I'd Like to Plasti Dip Someday

·
Banned
834 Posts
Just added the #1 troll on this board.

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
Just added the #1 troll on this board.
Well, you are after all the King Of Plasti Dip... seems logical that you would have the #1 plate on the grid at the Plasti Dip Grand Prix. BTY, do you think you could get me a pit pass? I just want to check out all the MILPDS... What happens to MILPDS when you drool on them?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts