Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone;

The left turn signal LED on the dash is so dim I can't see it all during the day and can barely see it at night! The right turn signal is nice and super bright.

These aren't replaceable without doing some SMT soldering, and I'm not sure I'm that interested. :wink2:

Both my turn signals (F/R) work fine, but what else could this be indicating? Since when do LEDs die?

·
Registered
613 Posts
Bad luck? Could also be a bad connection with the led. I say just leave it as everything else is working fine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bad luck? Could also be a bad connection with the led. I say just leave it as everything else is working fine.
Yeah, I haven't seen anyone else with the issue! It's not too irritating because with my phone mount in place I can't even actually see it... eek, I just realized that means I can't see the check engine light either. :surprise:

·
Super Moderator
6,916 Posts
Yeah, I haven't seen anyone else with the issue! It's not too irritating because with my phone mount in place I can't even actually see it... eek, I just realized that means I can't see the check engine light either. :surprise:
Which also means you could potentially be riding around with your left turn signal flashing without knowing it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha!

Well, I can see the actual signal, so I can see when it's flashing. But yeah, I want it fixed! Or I want to know if it means something else is wrong.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts