Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still trying to stop my laughing from the youtube video of the hotbodies installation but enough of that.

I haven't seen any step by step installs, but would anyone be interested in seeing step by step with pictures of the install of twin brothers slip on exhaust and hotbodies fender eliminator?

I'm goign to work on it with a friend and send instructions to my little bro, so it wouldn't be a big deal to post it on here.

Just didn't want to do a duplicate of another thread.

BTW, Biohazard had the best prices and customer service. Bigups to Tom.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing the exhaust step by step. I already installed the HB Fender Eliminator and it has too many steps to post pics for. . . IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay. I'll just skip the HB FE then. Did you run into any major issues I should know about? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't mind seeing the exhaust step by step. I already installed the HB Fender Eliminator and it has too many steps to post pics for. . . IMO.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I was going to post pictures, but there was nothing really to show. The directions show the two bolts you take off. The one by the rear brake was the hardest. You can see my other post on that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think posting any vid/picture guides that shows how to do something step by step would be a great addition to the forums.

Look forward to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts