Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These are a fantastic read for anyone who wants to take there riding that bit further.

Google them

Twist Of The Wrist Vol 1.pdf

Twist Of The Wrist Vol 2.pdf

This is only intended for download if you already own the book form and want a digital copy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I didnt upload them, found them on another forum, they are all over the net

·
Registered
230 Posts
Sendler is right. This is theft. Period and end of story. You decide which way your moral compass points. That being said I have twist 2 and its a Great book.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Theft ? tell me none of you have got a book that you havent paid for and read it. then gave it to someone else to read. get real. Probably same people who say its unsafe to ride a motorcycle not geared up like your going to get in a monster truck

·
Registered
230 Posts
Theft ? tell me none of you have got a book that you havent paid for and read it. then gave it to someone else to read. get real. Probably same people who say its unsafe to ride a motorcycle not geared up like your going to get in a monster truck
Nope I have never copied a book and forwarded it to thousands of people. I have a bookcase 8'x10' in my shop full of paid for original manuals/books. I buy a single original and if i give my original to someone else its my right(i would no longer have use of said original). If YOU wanna steal a book feel free-you are also probaly the type of person who doesn't tip waiters/won't help old ladies across the street/kick puppies/jumps to conclusions about other people.....oh wait thats you that jumps to conclusions "Probably same people who say its unsafe to ride a motorcycle not geared up like your going to get in a monster truck" Just for the record ride with whatever gear you feel safe in...me I ride in a good helmet/leather coat+gloves+boots/jeans but thats what I feel safe in.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dude, regardless of personal opinion, if you're nailed for this, because it's under *your* username (which is *extremely* easily traced), you've broken about six federal laws... You might want to delete the reference.

I agree knowledge should be shared... but a few of the knowledge innovators have copyrights...

Besides... the DVD's better ($20 on Amazon)

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nope I have never copied a book and forwarded it to thousands of people. I have a bookcase 8'x10' in my shop full of paid for original manuals/books. I buy a single original and if i give my original to someone else its my right(i would no longer have use of said original). If YOU wanna steal a book feel free-you are also probaly the type of person who doesn't tip waiters/won't help old ladies across the street/kick puppies/jumps to conclusions about other people.....oh wait thats you that jumps to conclusions "Probably same people who say its unsafe to ride a motorcycle not geared up like your going to get in a monster truck" Just for the record ride with whatever gear you feel safe in...me I ride in a good helmet/leather coat+gloves+boots/jeans but thats what I feel safe in.
Yes and the author got paid, after that author doesnt get apenny when it shown to another. Thats why books cost so much.
As for the gear comment, did i forget to say in my opinion?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Pushing copyrighted material on a public forum is not only bad taste/illegal - it also is bad for the forum. Advertisers can/will pull ads for stuff like this. You probaly can find these books at the library - where you can BORROW them for personal use for a set period of time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THIS IS ON EVERY SINGLE MOTORCYCLE FORUM THAT IM A MEMBER OF

If admins want this taken down by all means do so, like I said, I have not uploaded the PDF, I do not own the PDF, I am just linking to a file I found on the internet.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Nope I have never copied a book and forwarded it to thousands of people.
So youre saying you have never downloaded a movie or watched a pirated movie?

Pushing copyrighted material on a public forum is not only bad taste/illegal - it also is bad for the forum. Advertisers can/will pull ads for stuff like this. You probaly can find these books at the library - where you can BORROW them for personal use for a set period of time.
THIS IS ON EVERY SINGLE MOTORCYCLE FORUM THAT IM A MEMBER OF

·
Registered
58 Posts
LOL yea i bet there is some guy right now working on tracking this guy down... the USA government will be contacting Autralia anytime now requesting Robbo14 be extradited because a couple of people read a book he did not even upload... If you feel so strongly about copyright infringment laws your time be better spent with big picture plans like SOPA and PIPA then getting mad at this guy... thats not helping anything but making you feel better about yourself.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL yea i bet there is some guy right now working on tracking this guy down... the USA government will be contacting Autralia anytime now requesting Robbo14 be extradited because a couple of people read a book he did not even upload... If you feel so strongly about copyright infringment laws your time be better spent with big picture plans like SOPA and PIPA then getting mad at this guy... thats not helping anything but making you feel better about yourself.
Thx slapshot, took em down as im affraid one of my fellow members will dob me in. Now they will have to google it :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I couldn't care less about the copyright thing in general, but I wanted to say 2 things:

1. great books I have them both
2. the administrator or moderator will remove this thread when they find it. at leasy they have done so with other copyrighted material in the past, including, I believe, these same books.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The OP'er should have simply added ....

This is only intended for download if you already own the book form and want a digital copy ;)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I don't think anyone's getting angry at Robbo... on the contrary, just looking to save him some improbable, albeit possible issues.. it's simply friendly advice. If he wants to continue, that's entirely his business...

However, if you think that the publishing, movie, and music industries aren't beginning to single out these things to create "examples," then you've had your melon up your posterior (the examples below are in the U.S., however there are even more ardent efforts overseas... the U.K., and Australia being two):

US ISPs become 'copyright cops' starting July 12 | Fox News

US Cracks Down On Download Sites In Midst Of Anti-Piracy Debate | Intellectual Property Watch

U.S. Government Cracking Down on Internet Piracy

Got a Copyright Infringement Notice From ISP? What’s Next

etc., etc. etc.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts