Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the Two Brothers exhaust is now on sale. Looks pretty good too. Saves 10 lbs and adds almost 2 hp. Starts at $419 for the polished aluminum. I think I'd have to get the black one though. :)

2011_Hon_CBR250R-side.jpg

·
Registered
319 Posts
Note the power gains they got are not just from the exhaust, but with the exhaust AND there fuel controller (juice box pro)

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the twobrothers one... But it doesn't look road legal, is it ?
I know here in switzerland they are very strict... But if you put the db killer, do the police mess with you ?
(Well I'm sure you can't really answer because you're not swiss, but maybe some advices ? :) )

·
Registered
619 Posts
I like the twobrothers one... But it doesn't look road legal, is it ?
I know here in switzerland they are very strict... But if you put the db killer, do the police mess with you ?
(Well I'm sure you can't really answer because you're not swiss, but maybe some advices ? :) )
It's only for the track. But here people use them on the street, and they are the only ones who like the sound. Everyone else hates loud pipes!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes it will cause you will have "new toy" syndrome and you will run it higher in the rpms to hear the sexy noises. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just put a 2-bros on the bike we have in the showroom. They sound good, but the weight savings alone is worth the price. The stock pipe is around 15-20 lbs.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well my bike is loud as **** now. I noticed more torque in the low and mid range, when i switch gears the bike is actually pulling me a tad bit harder, almost like it wants to take off from under me. But i've noticed my speed has actually decreased a bit. Weird huh? Before the exhaust when im at 7k Rpm's, ill be about 67-68mph. 8k Rpm's, ill be 77-78mph. You get the point right. Well after I get the exhaust on and honda does my first maintainence, I got on the highway and I hit 7k Rpm's going only 62mph, and 8k rpm's going only 74ish. Dont know whats going on but i can feel it pulling me more in city driving which is nice.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's probably due to the reduced compression of the exhaust. I'm sure the 2 Brothers is a little less restrictive than stock.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am installing mine on tuesday...I am just wondering did you install the Powertip for noise reduction?

I want the exhaust but I live in Waikiki and its can be super loud...so I am putting the powertip (silencer piece) in.
Nope I didnt, but I was thinking about it. Its loud when ur running light to light. But on the highway cruising, its toned down with a good bike sound. It really helps ya get noticed by cars which helps with safety. At stops it sounds like a v8 muscle car rumble lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts