Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the TYGA SPECIAL Seat Set, (Street GRP), GP for the CBR250R off TYGAUSA.com. Cost me 150+ shipping. I figured it's a good deal 'coz for the price, I'm getting a racing seat cowl, eliminating my fender and shaving off some weight. Ordered April 01. Package arrived yesterday. Took me a good 3 hours in total to remove the stock rear parts and install the kit following the instructions from their website (wrong instructions came with the package). Surprised the Kit came with 2 covers (white and gray). I still have to get the kit painted to match the bike's color. So for now, I wrapped the gray cover with electrical tape. LOL! I will also get the yoshimura muffler bracket as well. Took her for a ride today and snapped some pics. Bike looks more aggressive. Me likey!! What do you think?

Before:

After:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks great!!!!

A few questions though

1. Why did you choose not to include the exhaust hanger that came with the kit? (you mentioned getting the Yosh one)
2. Are your signals shorter?
3. Did you paint the heat burn on your slip-on? lol

I would love to order this, but I dont like the idea of making my brake light smaller, not to mention the fact that my wife wants to be able to ride from time to time. Great looking kit though, nice price too.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Looks really nice! Especially with the fender eliminator too. Those rear fenders are HIDEOUS!!!!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
That was meant to be Mine! mine mine mine mine :( but he could not ship to Oz for less than a Billion $.

Nice one :)

Reactions: RHarrod29

·
Registered
306 Posts
That was meant to be Mine! mine mine mine mine :( but he could not ship to Oz for less than a Billion $.

Nice one :)
When tygausa lowered the price more I shot him an email about getting it here. Apparently tyga Thailand told him to back off the Australian market cause it was theirs.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great!!!!

A few questions though

1. Why did you choose not to include the exhaust hanger that came with the kit? (you mentioned getting the Yosh one)
2. Are your signals shorter?
3. Did you paint the heat burn on your slip-on? lol

I would love to order this, but I dont like the idea of making my brake light smaller, not to mention the fact that my wife wants to be able to ride from time to time. Great looking kit though, nice price too.
...answers.

1. The discounted kit didn't include the exhaust hanger. I prefer the Yosh hanger 'coz it looks more sturdy and sporty.
2. The kit utilizes the stock signals. However, it might be shorter from the signal tip to signal tip compared to the stock configuration.
3. Yes! I digitally painted the heat burn on the jisu. ;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looks good. The paint doesnt seem to have a gloss to it tho.

·
Registered
389 Posts
which fender kit is that?

·
Registered
221 Posts
No fender eliminater, thats standard from tyga.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Whats the build quality? I'm thinking of getting this of tygausa as well. Worth it??

·
Registered
158 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yeee! I think I will do just that!

Has anyone looked at the nc30 style fairing and thought about retrofitting? obviously would change the entire look of the bike but a cool project/idea none-the-less.

Link: Fairing kit - NC30/211v style (TygaEyesIII) - TygaUSA.com - Tyga Performance Carbon Fiber, Exhaust Systems, Billet CNC & More!
I would love that as my track fairings, dont no how hard it is to do, ill just wait for tyga to see what they bring to the table. Should be with a month or 2

·
Registered
576 Posts
:cool:
sporty.
i like the new look of the seat area.
can you still ride doubled up or is that a hard rear seat cover.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts