Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey CBR250 riders! Made a decision today to move warehouses - so - that means rather than pack, move, unpack and inventory everything - I'm going to ship it to one of you instead!

Moving specials below - limited to supply on hand!

All sprockets - $30 each
Clipons - $135 set (use alone or with our triple clamp - stock cable lengths work fine!)
Fork Preload adjusters - $100
Solo tail kit - $200
Solo tail - special demo/test unit (primered black) - $190 - only one at this price!
Rearsets/stepkits - $190
CNC Machined top triple clamps - $149 (use alone or with our clipons!)

Limited time only, and limited only to quantity on hand! Don't wait and regret it!

Bill

·
Registered
306 Posts
How much for postage to 4557 QLD AUSTRALIA for solo tail kit and 40 tooth rear sprocket? Are the specials on your website?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I sure hope this is avail Thursday (payday), tail and rearsets... may as well get your bars too.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sure hope this is avail Thursday (payday), tail and rearsets... may as well get your bars too.
You can always place the order, and select *pay by check* - shooting me an email to alert me that it is a place holder and you'll pay via paypal shortly...

Bill

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
You can always place the order, and select *pay by check* - shooting me an email to alert me that it is a place holder and you'll pay via paypal shortly...

Bill
OK will do, thanks.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Bill does the Right side heel plate come/available for the step kit?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ah but later when I get the Sharkskinz bodywork its all goin chrome silver.. but that will probably be after my fist stack haha.
So you defiantly going for all track then? Already chalked my first stack up that's part of the reason I'm goin the single seat got a scratch on the original tail.... And fairing. But the dude I get to paint the tail might get a carton instead of a six pack and have a few more panels to do to tidy up from the get off.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Well I secured the demo seat $190.00 and got some silver bar end weights $17.63
Shipping to Aust $78.22

Our AUD$ is
1 Australian dollar = 1.07800 U.S. dollars

so may be a little cheaper, when I check out thursday by Paypal.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well I secured the demo seat $190.00 and got some silver bar end weights $17.63
Shipping to Aust $78.22

Our AUD$ is
1 Australian dollar = 1.07800 U.S. dollars

so may be a little cheaper, when I check out thursday by Paypal.
I got black bar ends to replace the scratched ones with the seat kit and postage for $282 AUD. You should get below 270 if the dollar keeps rolling up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts