Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I wanted to ask what upgrades can be done the the CBR250R without voiding warranty in INDIA???
Changing Filter and silencer voids the warranty, (Do recommend if u feel like it)...

I'll be changing the clutch and break levers to Sports levers (The ones with 6 levels settings...) That will cost maybe Rs.1500...
Anyone kno where I can get 'Bikers' Parts in Mumbai (India)??? : BIKERS

Also tell me all upgrades I can do with links and cost (That r available in India), so that I can start saving money for em accordingly :)

Regards,
kidpikoon

·
Registered
220 Posts
Perhaps you could use it for a couple of months and then decide what you want to improve/change.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I think you can get stuff over the internet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
For bikers parts in Mumbai U can contact at Dagli oil mills compound, babulla tank road, near j.j hospital, Mumbai-9 Tel:02223735926.
And changing the exhaust(silencers) for the bike will not void ur warranty until its a slip-on, the full system will void it. For exhaust u can contact to performance racing store at tardeo, Mumbai they have akrapovic and two brothers exhaust system.( Performance Racing Store )

·
Registered
37 Posts
For bikers parts in Mumbai U can contact at Dagli oil mills compound, babulla tank road, near j.j hospital, Mumbai-9 Tel:02223735926.
And changing the exhaust(silencers) for the bike will not void ur warranty until its a slip-on, the full system will void it. For exhaust u can contact to performance racing store at tardeo, Mumbai they have akrapovic and two brothers exhaust system.( Performance Racing Store )
Will I also get leg guards at this place? I am looking for a stylish one like the one in this picture.. will they fit it too?

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Will I also get leg guards at this place? I am looking for a stylish one like the one in this picture.. will they fit it too?
those are frame sliders or fairing guards. Ive been searching them on the net but dont know where to find them in mumbai. Do let me know if u get any info

·
Registered
12 Posts
@shahbaaz_k and @Harsh_66328 That frame sliders are of yoshimura for that u can contact to Tushar Shetye,
Ultimate auto impex 21-A, Jaywant industrial estate, opp. X road, Tardeo,Mumbai- 400034.Tel: 02223521448, 9920799586.
If u want u can also get bikers frame sliders from the bikers Mumbai dealers as I have given the address above.

·
Registered
37 Posts
@shahbaaz_k and @Harsh_66328 That frame sliders are of yoshimura for that u can contact to Tushar Shetye,
Ultimate auto impex 21-A, Jaywant industrial estate, opp. X road, Tardeo,Mumbai- 400034.Tel: 02223521448, 9920799586.
If u want u can also get bikers frame sliders from the bikers Mumbai dealers as I have given the address above.
Thanks a ton @haiderabbas.. have spoken to Tushar.. he does not have a Yoshimura frame sliders, but has some other varieties.. am going to be visiting him over the weekend.. but roughly these cost about 11,500/- expensive?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks a ton @haiderabbas.. have spoken to Tushar.. he does not have a Yoshimura frame sliders, but has some other varieties.. am going to be visiting him over the weekend.. but roughly these cost about 11,500/- expensive?
You're welcome @shahbaaz_k its ok but 11,500rs is a bit too much for frame sliders. You can also contact performance racing store: Performance Racing. Shop No. 7 - 8, 143 / 147, Adam Mahal, Tardeo, Mumbai - 400 034. Ph. 91 22 65879696 / 91 22 23526038. These people have some of the best accessories in India for the bikes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
You're welcome @shahbaaz_k its ok but 11,500rs is a bit too much for frame sliders. You can also contact performance racing store: Performance Racing. Shop No. 7 - 8, 143 / 147, Adam Mahal, Tardeo, Mumbai - 400 034. Ph. 91 22 65879696 / 91 22 23526038. These people have some of the best accessories in India for the bikes.

Gr8.. thanks.. will check this out as well.. any contacts for suburbs?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Gr8.. thanks.. will check this out as well.. any contacts for suburbs?
Sorry no idea about suburbs all the best stores are in south Mumbai mainly in tardeo it consists of three stores in the same area. They are the best stores in India: namely performance racing store, ultimate auto impex and bacchoo motors and byking India for bikers(Thailand) near j.j hospital byculla

·
Registered
12 Posts
got this reference from @haiderabbas Performance Racing Store
its ridiculously expensive.. 12,500/- plus fittings.. let me know if u get any contacts that are cheaper :)
Ask to tushar at ultimate auto impex for yoshimura frame sliders and ask him when it will be available it cost around 6000rs . The price u got from performance racing is of r&g frame sliders its reqiured to modify fairings to fit in. Ask them for bolt-on frame sliders for which no modifications are required, they are some what cheap. Or contact byking India for bikers frame sliders they might also be cheaper as they are bolt-on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey,
I asked about the Clutch lever...

He said Rs.4,550...

Isent 4550 tooo much for just a lever???

If it were both the levers with better wires, then it was ok...

What do u think???

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ask to tushar at ultimate auto impex for yoshimura frame sliders and ask him when it will be available it cost around 6000rs . The price u got from performance racing is of r&g frame sliders its reqiured to modify fairings to fit in. Ask them for bolt-on frame sliders for which no modifications are required, they are some what cheap. Or contact byking India for bikers frame sliders they might also be cheaper as they are bolt-on.

Thanks man.. Have tons of work this weekend ;)

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
There are site sponsors here.. use them.

Biohazardcycles and Corsport both ship worldwide.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey,
I asked about the Clutch lever...

He said Rs.4,550...

Isent 4550 tooo much for just a lever???

If it were both the levers with better wires, then it was ok..

What do u think???
Yes It's reasonable as It's adjustable levers or if u go for other brands it will cost u around 8-10k. For better wires likes steel braided lines u have to shell out 10-12k.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Guys,

Here is the Price list for Bikers Parts for CBR250R in Mumbai:
https://www.rapidshare.com/#!download|363|1905126618|CBR_250R_NEW_FINAL_PRICE_LIST-CUSTOMERS.pdf|287

All Parts are Expensive...
Buying Rs.12000 Fairing Protectors for the Fairing that would be recovered in the Insurance anyways is just not worth it...
Considering that they are just 2 small screw like but very strong pieces, its production wont cost more than Rs.1,500
So all the cost is just for the Bikers name I guess...

Any other cheaper but good quality material available in India???

1 - 20 of 22 Posts