Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i throttle very low,their is missing feeling while riding,hence i have to chance gear to maintain the rpm,on throttling their is no problem.Help

·
Super Moderator
6,931 Posts
if i throttle very low,their is missing feeling while riding,hence i have to chance gear to maintain the rpm,on throttling their is no problem.Help
Sounds like you are lugging the engine... in other words engine RPM is too low while in too high a gear.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not really,on very lower revs its feel like a ignition miss or not a smooth feel,if iam going to park my bike i need to rev more than usual,and consider going through tight traffic,i need to use more clutch and rev,hope you guys understand what iam saying,only problem at lower rev,else no issues

·
Super Moderator
2,033 Posts
I think you are not understanding that small engines need to run closer to their red line than large engines.

I am now riding an air-cooled 223 cc bike exclusively. Once started from a stop, I pretty much keep the engine between 50% and 90% of the red line. I do not want to lug the little engine.

Try riding one gear lower than you do now and see if that helps eliminate your problem.

Bike is here: Trail Rider (Honda CRF230L) | Fuelly

Reactions: jkv357

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
bro iam talking about first gear,or just at smaller rev..i can feel missing on neutral gear
Did you do what was suggested?

Chances are it's either fuel or ignition related.

Treat the fuel with a strong fuel system cleaner, replace the plug.

Report back...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts