Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a general consensus of what a gently used (500-1k miles) 2011 would run? Shopping around for a friend and want to make sure he doesn't pay dealer price for a used bike. Does somewhere in the neighborhood of 2,750 or 3k sound about right?

There just aren't many used sales to get a good guesstimation for it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's similar to what I was realistically expecting, though I guess it largely depends on the area. There's been a total of 2-3 bikes that came up for sale within a 200 mile radius of me, sans dealers.

I may tell him to just get a new one from a dealer if he can talk it down to around MSRP.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah my local dealer is still advertising 2011's for $3529 brand new here in Ohio. You would get out the door under 4k depending on your county tax rate.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Two months ago, in Queens, NY, NY, Honda dealership offered me $3100 plus tax and tags for 2011 demo 250r with like 500 miles on it. I stalled on the offer because I didn't know any better, one week later he sold it. I paid 4500 out of pocket (same dealer) for the 2012. Haha, don't learn the hard way like I did, be smart, jump at any deal below $3500 for a 2011.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts