Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I cant believe this myself. I emailed a company in Wisconsin that is verry good at tuning bikes about tuning mine once i do my head work to see if they can dyno tune it after. The guy just replied call me. so I did. Turns out he makes parts for the ninja and someone else sells it. I cant say names until this is done with. but anyways he asked if he can use my bike for R&D I couldnt turn it down. So what they are going to do is head work/ flow bench testing, porting, shaving, designing exhaust, cams and tuning it. all of this is free of charge for letting them use my bike over the winter. so next week i drive 2.5 hours and drop er off. I will share dyno info specs and when these parts should be on the shelf. I'm guessing they will have it a few months but of well it's almost winter here.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey good luck with that. I want to know who has the flow bench, I did not think they were all that common.
Before getting cocky maybe you should ask a question? They build motors! They do tons of head work and build bikes for race teams. If the owner says I get spec sheets on everything I don't see a way around lieing about it. If I was able to give the name of the shop maybe you would understand.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
R&D

PLEASE let use know how your work goes:) my bike is at Race Tech for R&D on suspension. saw the bike today all apart,not much room in the back for shock:confused: it will have to be remote , LITTLE front forks:eek:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Thank you both.
We will all benefit greatly from your selflessness in letting these companies have your bikes for weeks, maybe months.

Again, Thank you and I hope they really make it worth it for you.

On Edit: I am sooo eager to see what Race Tech does. I'm chomping at the bit so to speak :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts