Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guy i check my valve and after i rebuilt all pieces in place but the rokers pin is out freely and i retry to putch in the hole and the pin is verry dificult to insert in the rocker i take a hammer to putch in the hole after that the pin in the hole is it ok ???? the pin is not freely after insert in hammer or the pin is suppose freely ? i D'ont enderstand for what my pin after disassembly is not freely as early . Sorry for my english ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What the sise treading inside the rokers pin for pull out ????? and for why the honda compagnie make a treading over the top on the rokers pin for pull out ??? is only take a magnet to pull out ???

·
Registered
611 Posts
Position of Piston.

OK but mine is verry dificult to pull out . just only one not both . is only intake .
Make sure piston is at top dead center on the compression stroke. At this point, both intake and exhaust rocker arms will not have any tension applied.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Make sure piston is at top dead center on the compression stroke. At this point, both intake and exhaust rocker arms will not have any tension applied.
yes but but my pin was half through it right after it goes the last part the last hole of the bottom would be Quil board not focused as I should be forcibly returned ais small cost of only slight Hammer has she returned After complete it never leaves it alone is why I want to be treading in the size of the center pin to the power removed. this is serious if the pin does not move its way through the holes?

Annuler les modifications

·
Registered
611 Posts
Rocker arm shaft.

yes but but my pin was half through it right after it goes the last part the last hole of the bottom would be Quil board not focused as I should be forcibly returned ais small cost of only slight Hammer has she returned After complete it never leaves it alone is why I want to be treading in the size of the center pin to the power removed. this is serious if the pin does not move its way through the holes?

Annuler les modifications
The bolt size to remove the rocker arm shaft is 6mm. When trying to install the rocker arm shaft in the last hole in the head. It could have air trapped in the last hole, due to the tight fit of the rocker arm shaft to the last hole in the head.

Install a bolt in the rocker arm shaft so you can turn the shaft when installing it in the last hole. Try and see if this procedure helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bolt size to remove the rocker arm shaft is 6mm. When trying to install the rocker arm shaft in the last hole in the head. It could have air trapped in the last hole, due to the tight fit of the rocker arm shaft to the last hole in the head.

Install a bolt in the rocker arm shaft so you can turn the shaft when installing it in the last hole. Try and see if this procedure helps.
Ok Thanks you , the bolt sise is M6 1.00 ????? That right ????

·
Registered
611 Posts
Metric Thread Pitch.

It might be 6mm but the threads must be a strange size as 6mm X 1.0 didn't thread in.
You would think Honda would include that information in the Service Manual. On many reading expedition in the Service Manual. I wasn't able to Discover that piece of information.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You would think Honda would include that information in the Service Manual. On many reading expedition in the Service Manual. I wasn't able to Discover that piece of information.
I try 6mm 1.00 or m6 1 6mm is ok but the treading is not work i d,ont understan if pople have a service manual please let me know wath is the treading sise in the pin tanks.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I looked at a metric pitch gage today. there are .9, .8, .75. I doubt it would be .5, too fine. I would try a scriber, and put the point in a thread and lift it out. I think Sendler did that. Maybe you mushroomed it with the hammering.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts