Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... just wanting to compare bikes real quick.. just got my bike about a month ago i have about 300 miles on the cbr250 now.. and was wondering do you guys have alot of vibration coming up to 7k rpms? its real nice and smooth for me but when its coming up to 7k rpm i feel alot of vibration in between my legs .. and so i was just wondering if your guys experience the same thing.. im kind of intimidated to go past 7 rpm i dont think i want to know how much it vibrates up there.. when im going fast though its not very noticeable.. but say im in 2nd or 3rd gear at 7k rpm it vibrates quite a bit.

thanks

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Nope, none.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Now that youve done 300m/500km, take it to 9500 regularly and load it up all thru the rev range, in each gear, it will love you for it and by the time you have 2000 miles on it it will be even better.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I do notice more vibration than other bikes at first. Considering it's a big thumper, the vibration from the bike is really minimum. I am quite surprised. I also noticed that the vibration has decreased over time. Now I am close to 900 miles, I hardly notice it at all, unless I really rev it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
its real nice and smooth for me but when its coming up to 7k rpm i feel alot of vibration in between my legs ..
I'm over 65 and not feeling as much between my legs as I used to, so I went out and rode for about 15 minutes at 7K hoping to feel something.

Nothing happened. :D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Now that youve done 300m/500km, take it to 9500 regularly and load it up all thru the rev range, in each gear, it will love you for it and by the time you have 2000 miles on it it will be even better.
Not sure if serious :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts