Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here is a walkaround of my bike and some of the mods i've done. Also, the mods i want to do and please comment on the mods you'd all like to see. I would like to see what you guys come up with!

Regards,

TheElmoRider

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love the fork stabizer where did you get it? What were you thinking with the silver tinsel? That distracted me the whole video.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love the fork stabizer where did you get it? What were you thinking with the silver tinsel? That distracted me the whole video.
Fork Stabalizer is from BIKERS group in Thailand. Tinsel was for a Toy Run i just did recently.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
nice clip Elmo ! knew the walk-around vid was going to be :cool:
...but wtf !? you got a forks stabilizer !!!!!!:eek::eek:
you know we need this like water !!
...get that stupid silver thing of your fresh cbr and do a "review" on THAT, and the fork adjusters.

if i can't get this here , can you buy it and ship it to me ?
promise to pay you back ;):D:D

...picture you in the red cbr , but you know the blk is :cool::cool::cool:

p.s. where is that Santa riding a CBR250 video !!??:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice clip Elmo ! knew the walk-around vid was going to be :cool:
...but wtf !? you got a forks stabilizer !!!!!!:eek::eek:
you know we need this like water !!
...get that stupid silver thing of your fresh cbr and do a "review" on THAT, and the fork adjusters.

if i can't get this here , can you buy it and ship it to me ?
promise to pay you back ;):D:D

...picture you in the red cbr , but you know the blk is :cool::cool::cool:

p.s. where is that Santa riding a CBR250 video !!??:eek::eek::eek:
Hey mate! thanks for the comments. All my parts are from BIKERS in Thailand. you can order direct from them! super cheap as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As some of you who watched my video noticed i said i was going to do a projector lens install on my CBR.

I Tried.....I FAILED!!!!

I was at the part of the process where you need to bake the headlight in the oven to seperate it....the Call of Nature came along.....DO i stay or do i GO?.......I went. best 2 minute piss of my life until i took the headlight out of the oven.

Lets just say I need to source a new headlight and won't be Vlogging for a few weeks. Anyone know where i can source a Cheap new headlight?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts