Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is a walkaround of my bike and some of the mods i've done. Also, the mods i want to do and please comment on the mods you'd all like to see. I would like to see what you guys come up with!

Regards,

TheElmoRider

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
nice clip Elmo ! knew the walk-around vid was going to be :cool:
...but wtf !? you got a forks stabilizer !!!!!!:eek::eek:
you know we need this like water !!
...get that stupid silver thing of your fresh cbr and do a "review" on THAT, and the fork adjusters.

if i can't get this here , can you buy it and ship it to me ?
promise to pay you back ;):D:D

...picture you in the red cbr , but you know the blk is :cool::cool::cool:

p.s. where is that Santa riding a CBR250 video !!??:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice clip Elmo ! knew the walk-around vid was going to be :cool:
...but wtf !? you got a forks stabilizer !!!!!!:eek::eek:
you know we need this like water !!
...get that stupid silver thing of your fresh cbr and do a "review" on THAT, and the fork adjusters.

if i can't get this here , can you buy it and ship it to me ?
promise to pay you back ;):D:D

...picture you in the red cbr , but you know the blk is :cool::cool::cool:

p.s. where is that Santa riding a CBR250 video !!??:eek::eek::eek:
Hey mate! thanks for the comments. All my parts are from BIKERS in Thailand. you can order direct from them! super cheap as well.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As some of you who watched my video noticed i said i was going to do a projector lens install on my CBR.

I Tried.....I FAILED!!!!

I was at the part of the process where you need to bake the headlight in the oven to seperate it....the Call of Nature came along.....DO i stay or do i GO?.......I went. best 2 minute piss of my life until i took the headlight out of the oven.

Lets just say I need to source a new headlight and won't be Vlogging for a few weeks. Anyone know where i can source a Cheap new headlight?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.