Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Have a great and safe trip. Can't wait for the ride report.

·
Registered
628 Posts
That looks incredibly cramped lol

·
Registered
389 Posts
So...what are you packing?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm 5'11" 150lbs, so though it's tight, it will work for now. Once my **** Givi rack finally arrives (don't get me started on their ineptitude), the rear bag will shift back about 12".

I'm bringing a tent, sleeping bag and pad, clothes, food, etc.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hmmmmm....

I'm trying to work on my camping setup. Right now I was just thinking of strapping everything down and put some saddlebags on the sides. That bag looks mighty useful though.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmmm....

I'm trying to work on my camping setup. Right now I was just thinking of strapping everything down and put some saddlebags on the sides. That bag looks mighty useful though.
I'm still torn between the medium and small size. I guess it depends on how much crap I bring.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I try to be as ultralight as possible, and I have a lot of ultralight backpacking gear. But when something else is carrying the weight, it's harder for me to be thrifty.

·
Registered
175 Posts
what if you meet a girl on the road man?
where will you place her?
In Thailand, lot s of eager girls everywhere to join you so i dont dare to block my chance man with these bags:)
But if you are a lonewolf type of guy, the setup looks practical.
Have a nice trip.

·
Registered
628 Posts
My wife wont even get on my bike lol.

·
Registered
534 Posts
what if you meet a girl on the road man?
where will you place her?
In Thailand, lot s of eager girls everywhere to join you so i dont dare to block my chance man with these bags:)
But if you are a lonewolf type of guy, the setup looks practical.
Have a nice trip.
Isn't Thailand LOADED with he/she's??? I'd be scared to death to stop and pick up a "girl" over there! Might get going down the road and feel something poking ya in the back!! LOL

I LOVE the scene in the hangover 2 when "it" says "they don't call it bangkok for nothing" HA HA HA HA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts