Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are beyond insane.. in the Video caption it says it is built on wooden planks and none of these guy crash or die. one of the guys is even closer to the edge.. like really close.

I mean not to be a squid or anything, but this is extreme talent and fearlessness.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Now that's something i'd pay to see. These guys are crazy tho, especially the one's in the cars. As much as i like watching this you won't catch me or a lot of people i know doing that. This should be on America's got talent. If they can do that for 5 minutes or more without any issue's they deserve an award.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im sure they'll get more than award on America's got talent, but dam! that is just impressive.

Esp one of those guys just right on on the rail, now that is being "on the edge"

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have seen this done with bikes and cars in circuses,when i was a child.The noise these bikes and cars make!!OMG! :eek: that itself induces fear in the spectators' minds!
its amazing to watch them.though i didnt like this particular part of the show when i was a little kid.:eek:
dont know if its still practised in circuses here (in India).

cheers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts