Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

What do you ride/drive other than a CBR?

6K views 23 replies 23 participants last post by  Carter 
#1 ·
Been seeing other threads about what your other rides are.

Got curious to see what everyone else is driving when not riding their CBR

Personally i got a 2011 Tundra 4.6L V8. i see a few others mainly have smaller cars. i had an 09 Trix when i got my CBR but traded it in for my birthday for my Tundy. Its more usefull than having a small car and a small bike, when i need to transport something. & with the CBR i really dont have to worry about the gas.

See less See more
#3 ·
2006 Mazda 6 GT 'full boat', Nav, Bose, 18" wheels, leather etc etc..

2004 Yamaha FJR 1300 for punching holes in the horizon.

2011 CBR250RA Because sometimes the weather is to nice to take the car and not far enough to take the FJR. (That and I love the MPG's!)

#6 ·
1990 Honda CRX Si with swapped B16A engine, head milled 30 thousands, Skunk level 2 cams, B16B headers, 3 inch bore custom exhaust, Hondata ECU, dyno tuned 181 Hp at the wheels. Fun ride for a cage (motorcycle like power band), peak power at 8800 RPM, redlines at 9850 RPM.

#8 ·
My DD a 2002 Mazda Protege. It's a nice little car that's really fun to drive for a mild-mannered compact sedan. Overall pretty reliable too. It is slowly succumbing to midwestern winters, though. The entire body was fashioned out of paper-thin steel and had lots of unpainted/unprotected edges from the factory.

Are the newer ones any better? I've heard the Mazda 3 doesn't have quite as much spirit as the Protege but haven't bothered to test drive one.

#12 ·
Blown Viper and too many bkes to list , here are some.........

Attachments

#15 · (Edited)
1997 Passat wagon...love that VR6. Already took care of the obvious Volkswagen repair: new door handles. Come spring it's getting coils, 17" wheels, suitcase muffler delete, and all the body work/chips taken care of. Among other smaller things. (Yes, part of why I love it so much is because it's ugly. And fun to drive).

Also, one of 3 bicycles that I try to use as my main transportation in the city:

#17 · (Edited)
Impressive!

1990 Honda CRX Si with swapped B16A engine, head milled 30 thousands, Skunk level 2 cams, B16B headers, 3 inch bore custom exhaust, Hondata ECU, dyno tuned 181 Hp at the wheels. Fun ride for a cage (motorcycle like power band), peak power at 8800 RPM, redlines at 9850 RPM.
REALLY Nice! Almost defeats the purpose of a bike.

'72 TR6
'10 R1200HP2 SPORT
'11 CBR250R AB (BLACK)

Best List Yet!!

#19 ·
06 Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt

1.5L of 4G15 turbocharged fun from the factory.

turbo back exhaust, FMIC, Coilovers, sticky tires and the ability to reflash the stock ECU = lots of fun

#21 ·
2009 Black Volkswagen Jetta SEL with black leather interior, heated seats mirrors, whiper jets, iPhone dock in center console. It's the first practical car I've owned but I loved it the first time I drove it. Used to own a 91 Honda CRX Si with lots of Bells and whistles, and a Mazda Miata. The clutchless manual transmission in the Jetta was a nice feature being able to switch from auto to Manual mode on the fly and tap through the gears for flying through traffic. My next car is going to be the Volkswagen GTI so I can have my fun car back, test drove a 2011 this past fall and I really like the shift paddles on the sides of the stearing wheel. Fun fast stock car. . . . :D

Have:

Want:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

#24 ·
Hi guys!

I'm Carter, from Spain. I own a '11 CBR250R for two weeks, 500km on the dash, and really happy with it. I also ride an old '78 Piaggio Vespa 50 Special and an indian Bajaj 125 SL Classic. Don't have a car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.