Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've not been on this site all that long, but there seems to be a whole lot of pent-up agression today! Between the Squids and the Canadian and the Red v Black thread, it seems like there's a lot of hostility out there.

To make this post CBR related:

1) Came home Sunday to find my bike (which I keep covered up and parked outside due to lack of a garage at my building) tipped over on its' side with the cover still on it! It was a pretty blustery day, so I presume the wind must have just got under the cover and pulled it down. Damage seems to be minor, but theres some decent scratches and dents on the exhaust cover...

2) I am taking the MSF course this weekend and couldn't not be more excited! WOOOO!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I know I've not been on this site all that long, but there seems to be a whole lot of pent-up agression today! Between the Squids and the Canadian and the Red v Black thread, it seems like there's a lot of hostility out there.

To make this post CBR related:

1) Came home Sunday to find my bike (which I keep covered up and parked outside due to lack of a garage at my building) tipped over on its' side with the cover still on it! It was a pretty blustery day, so I presume the wind must have just got under the cover and pulled it down. Damage seems to be minor, but theres some decent scratches and dents on the exhaust cover...

2) I am taking the MSF course this weekend and couldn't not be more excited! WOOOO!
Once in awhile the battle field gets bloody.

Good on ya for the MSF course. Have fun and relax, the skills ill come easier

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Welcome. We're not as bad as we seem. Best of luck on the MSF class. You will learn a lot. Peace!

·
Registered
501 Posts
Enjoy the CBR
My bike seems like the light breeze would blow mine over even without a cover. Yes even on level ground.
Rode to work in the rain rode home in the rain. These tires seem to pick up all the sand and it just latches on to all of the bike. LOL

This is a good forum. Lots of good information. People allowed to be opinionated and not censored. At least so far.

·
Registered
305 Posts
That sucks about your bike. My friend woke up to his window smashed on his Trail Blazer SS. Nothing stolen but no note either. :( Crappy things happen sometimes. I take my course this weekend too! Good luck!!!! :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Lol. This forum is still way better than a LOT I've been on! If you want to see an absolutely HORRIBLE forum full of cursing and belittling everybody else visit pirate4x4 sometime. Absolutely the worst forum ever. You can't ask anything without 75-80% of the answers being about how stupid you or the question is and by the fifth or sixth comment it completely derails into other people arguing. It's like a third world country forum.

·
1,305 Posts
LOL. its all good, we all like each other really.

welcome to the site.

·
Registered
160 Posts
LOL. its all good, we all like each other really.
Having a hard time concentrating on the subject matter because of your avatar:eek:

But then, this thread seems all off-topic anyway.

"What is going on Today?"

I sold the remains of my Triumph Daytona today. Now if I can just get my building to start building my house, I should be back on a bike in 4-5 months :D

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Lol. This forum is still way better than a LOT I've been on! If you want to see an absolutely HORRIBLE forum full of cursing and belittling everybody else visit pirate4x4 sometime. Absolutely the worst forum ever. You can't ask anything without 75-80% of the answers being about how stupid you or the question is and by the fifth or sixth comment it completely derails into other people arguing. It's like a third world country forum.
Pajkrubi seems to have a problem with third world countries.

The OP seems to have a problem with setting a tarpaulin in a breeze. Perhaps he should take sailing course to learn to avoid capsizing.

Anyway, it's good he's doing his MSF course. If he does enough courses, he might become the inter-course champion.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Pajkrubi seems to have a problem with third world countries.
Why shouldn't I? They are filled with lazy disgusting people who won't get off their asses to fix their own problems and make a decent country for themselves. Intead they sit back and wait for the rest of the world to fix their problems while they just keep dumping out more kids that they can't feed. And then they "repay" the countries that are there to help them by attacking their people and robbing them. They are the cockroaches of the world.
Michael why don't you go join a "I don't own a CBR250" site and leave us alone over here. You have nobody here who likes you and all you do is annoy people with your smartass and descending comments.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Why shouldn't I? They are filled with lazy disgusting people who won't get off their asses to fix their own problems and make a decent country for themselves. Intead they sit back and wait for the rest of the world to fix their problems while they just keep dumping out more kids that they can't feed. And then they "repay" the countries that are there to help them by attacking their people and robbing them. They are the cockroaches of the world.
Michael why don't you go join a "I don't own a CBR250" site and leave us alone over here. You have nobody here who likes you and all you do is annoy people with your smartass and descending comments.
Your comments on "third world" countries are very interesting. Where in the world was your cheap little scoot designed and manufactured?

True, I don't own a CBR250R at present. Nor do a few others, who none the less have an interest in the quarter litre class. Like them, I could well own one, or its CBF variant (which would probably be better for third world byways) in due course. I could pay cash for one or several, but the bike I have been riding for the past nine years serves my purposes just fine for now.

I owned Honda 250 for about 5 years, and toured several countries on it, as well as commuting day to day. I have owned several other motorcycles, mostly Hondas, and was riding way back when your daddy thought girls were yucky.....

I have been a member of this forum since not too long after it started.....

Then along comes some squid, who joined the forum a few weeks ago, squealing "Eff off", as though he owns it.

So what?

·
Registered
534 Posts
It's not just me though, you have many people on here who do not like you and have been on here for a lot longer than I have. Plus I highly doubt this bike was designed in a third world country, probably Japan. Not to mention I don't even really consider Thailand a third world country because they are very industrious and have some pretty large cities.
And you're waaaaaaaay off on my age their old fart because you and my Dad are within a year of each other unless you fibbed in your post about your age. My Dad was born in 1952 so you must have been born around WWII to have been riding since he was scared of girls. LOL

·
Registered
305 Posts
Wow. I'm too busy to post for a couple days and BAM! This is the first thing I see! Onto a diff topic, @nb_mitch, I stopped by a HD store yesterday. Cause hubs wanted to look around. Never knew what a Daytona looked like. Then I fell in love. When I "grow" up, I want one of those! Lmao. So I really see why you are so upset. I would be too. Sexy bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts