Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to join another motorcycle forum that isn't specific to a bike like this one is. Any recommendations on a good forum?

·
Registered
628 Posts
ChopCult son! Lol. If you build and ride custom bikes other than the 250 as I do this is a great forum.

·
Registered
306 Posts
bike chat forum . com

bikechatforum . com

you have to be a specific type of person to be in there circle..

unless you love to be insulted by chavs that don't actually own bikes, love having to defend yourself every time you post and also want ONLY negative feedback on your bike .....do not join bikechatforum . com

i like this site.....honest and very informative......

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to know I'll try to avoid that one. Has anyone tried sportbikes.net? I noticed the link at the very bottom of this forum. Looks like that site is part of the same forum network as this one.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thumpertalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Advrider.com
Lots of great info there beyond adventure riding. The photography alone is worth a look.
^^This
Joined ADVRider in 2014. Valuable source of knowledge. Would not have put 40,000 miles on my 2014 DL650, if I had not met a great riding group through ADV.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I like ADVRider as well, just don't spend too much time reading the "Face Plant" section or you may want to sell your bike and take up knitting.

Speaking of "Face Plant", though not super active, the safety forum I've mentioned before on this site is well worth your time. msgroup.org is a serious place and well moderated to the point that you can learn something by reading pretty much any thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts