Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today some a$$ cut me at an intersection and stopped and the middle of the road as i slammed my brakes and came within a foot of his passenger door( i had a green light btw, his was red and he completely ran it) so i throw my arms up like wtf man, and he has the nerve to roll down his window and yell random crap at me like its my fault. Then burns off. Long story short, i pulled away pissed off and popped the clutch super hard and did the most bad a$$ wheelie through the intersection, even though in my head i was like oh shi* oh shi* oh shi* hahaha. Was crazy.

·
Registered
305 Posts
OMG. You are SO lucky you didn't wreck or anything. lmfao. Otherwise you would've looked like a douche. But glad you're ok, and didn't get hit or eat it in the intersection. This literally made me LOL. haha

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha i know. Was super p.o.'d lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Long story short, i pulled away pissed off and popped the clutch super hard and did the most bad a$$ wheelie through the intersection, even though in my head i was like oh shi* oh shi* oh shi* hahaha. Was crazy.
:D:D
:cool::cool:

aahhh yes ... is a great feeling :)

just be careful out there , the streets is not the best place to learn how to stunt because of drivers like mr. im-right -you-wrong over there ;)

you probably wont loop this bike but do not try that on a 600 without letting go of the throttle ;):eek::(

have fun and be careful because those intersections are DEADLY :eek:

BTW-quick tip for you :) and for the Xspurts ;), let a little air out of the rear tire if you pull in a lot and decide to try more "one-wheel fun" :cool:

i know the feeling Lowcard:eek::cool::) < in that order :D

FYI Xspurts ... the "balance point" ... is not a left to right thing :confused:
:D:D:D

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
saw the post and short video 3 days ago where someones friend was wrecked by a mini van cutting in front of them...yesterday some dumbf#@k IN A MINIVAN cut in front of me turning left..and took his sweet time..locked up the back wheel in a panic stop once again.....I hate a bunch of turdheads

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dumb people will slowly be weeded out by natural selection

·
Registered
534 Posts
Dumb people will slowly be weeded out by natural selection
The sad part is that it's the complete opposite. Every year you see more and more complete morons on the road. People are getting dumber and more self centered by the day. Most of the crap on the road isn't out of just pure stupidity but because of how self centered and rude our society has become. Nobody gives a **** about anybody else and they do whatever they want to do regardless if it cuts you off or runs you off the road.

Glad you're ok and made it through this one unscathed and I'm right with you on the oh *** oh **** boat! LOL. I'd be scared to death if my bike ever wheelied and would most likely wipe out.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The sad part is that it's the complete opposite. Every year you see more and more complete morons on the road. People are getting dumber and more self centered by the day. Most of the crap on the road isn't out of just pure stupidity but because of how self centered and rude our society has become. Nobody gives a **** about anybody else and they do whatever they want to do regardless if it cuts you off or runs you off the road.

Glad you're ok and made it through this one unscathed and I'm right with you on the oh *** oh **** boat! LOL. I'd be scared to death if my bike ever wheelied and would most likely wipe out.
^yeah I wish my son didnt have to grow up in this day and age. I try my best to teach him the right way. Its all I can do to help better his future. Can't do squat about todays society unfortunately.

Not fast enough unfortunately.

^ no joke man

·
Registered
305 Posts
Just had this conversation the other day at school. It's true. We had natural selection on our side back in the day. Now, with all this technology and safety regulations in effect, we are living with a world full of idiots. But another thing we talked about was, it's THE PARENTS of today. A lot of parents let their kids get away with murder and don't hold their children responsible for anything. I was watching the news and a Mom was pissed b/c her daughter got arrested for speeding. In NC, if you are a teen and get caught doing 15+ speeding then it's a misdemeanor and they take you to jail. Honestly, I agree with this b/c we have waaaaay too many teen fatalities from traffic accidents. The mom didn't blame her daughter at all. It was the officer who was wrong and she was complaining about it. If that was my kid, I'd let them sit in jail. Shouldn't have been speeding. People need to teach kids responsibility these days. Back in the day, I would've gotten an a** whooping by my parents. Just sayin... Ugh.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Just had this conversation the other day at school. It's true. We had natural selection on our side back in the day. Now, with all this technology and safety regulations in effect, we are living with a world full of idiots. But another thing we talked about was, it's THE PARENTS of today. A lot of parents let their kids get away with murder and don't hold their children responsible for anything. I was watching the news and a Mom was pissed b/c her daughter got arrested for speeding. In NC, if you are a teen and get caught doing 15+ speeding then it's a misdemeanor and they take you to jail. Honestly, I agree with this b/c we have waaaaay too many teen fatalities from traffic accidents. The mom didn't blame her daughter at all. It was the officer who was wrong and she was complaining about it. If that was my kid, I'd let them sit in jail. Shouldn't have been speeding. People need to teach kids responsibility these days. Back in the day, I would've gotten an a** whooping by my parents. Just sayin... Ugh.

....and then one day you will have a child and remember when you used to say "If that were my kid!!......"lol:D just sayin....

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Too many parents letting their kids act like assholes. I thank my parents every chance i get for raising me with traditional views and values. Bringing my son up the same way. Just hope i can be as good of a father as mine was.

·
Registered
305 Posts
As I like to say:

CHILD ABUSE. Some kids need it. lol

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
As I like to say:

CHILD ABUSE. Some kids need it. lol

EEEKKKK:eek: .....then one day you had a child and recalled your old saying...CHILD ABUSE ...some kids need it:D

raising kids is hard, especially teenagers when they develop their own mind. Armchair parents are awesome. Have all the answers without the joys of actual parenthood.

I agree there are some messed up kids with some messed up parents out in this wide world. Careful with the child abuse comment. I've seen this abuse in my work and NO one should even joke about it

No meaning to jump on you. Understand your point.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I don't feel like you jumped on me or anything. It was a joke but I know that it is a serious issue. :( One of the reasons I really don't want any kids. I don't really like them, nor do I have the patience for it. If it happens, it happens but I will NEVER say I'm ovulating! lol. What do you do for a living? Social work? If you don't mind me asking. I'm nosey.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have two kids. They both deserve a slap cross the back of their heads now and then, but they get that verbally. I don't think I'd let my kid sit in jail if I could prevent it, but I wouldn't try to pass the blam for their actions on to other people.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I don't feel like you jumped on me or anything. It was a joke but I know that it is a serious issue. :( One of the reasons I really don't want any kids. I don't really like them, nor do I have the patience for it. If it happens, it happens but I will NEVER say I'm ovulating! lol. What do you do for a living? Social work? If you don't mind me asking. I'm nosey.
You're not nosey. I work as a Paramendic, in a big city and a reserve. I've seen alot of stuff. It' good you have a head-up regarding the responsibility of child rearing. Wish more people pocessed the where-with-all to make appropriate decisions. I know you were joking, a public forum can come and bite you in butt however.:eek: I do agree with you though about our society being too permissive. Manners, honor, integrity are traits missing for the most part in some homes. Kids become the unwilling victims and dysfunction breeds dysfunction.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts