Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often read here that many are told different date by dealer, so it could be fun if each of us wrote the claimed delverydate and where we are from in the world, so we could see which place in the world would recive it first when that time comes :)
And also including them that already have the cbr250.

I can start, im from Denmark and ordered/paid in advance the 4 april. i was told i would have it about 1½ week later, but got a call from dealer that it would arrive to Denmark - 2 maj.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I put a deposit on a red non-ABS today, I'm in Mississippi and the dealer says that he's getting his first order June 26th.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I put a deposit on a red ABS they had on order on Mar 26, 2011. :) They thought 2 of 10 ordered non ABS ones would come in this month (April). They had no clue when the 2 ABS ones would come.:(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Deposit on March 16th, in SLC- UT. Was told end of March, early April- then late April.. I just went in today to look at other bikes (I hate the good weather it makes me want a bike NOW) and they said they don't know when the bike will be available.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nobody knows. Is it the tsunami? Is it lack of supply? Are there problems? You bet! We're all waiting, waiting & waiting some more. Its making me half crazy. Oh, when oh when will it ever come in?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Put a deposit down on March 16 for a non-ABS in Texas. Was told they would be placing the order that evening and it should arrive sometime around the beginning of May.

·
Registered
879 Posts
DEMAND is the biggest problem. Orders for the new CBR were 4 times greater than the supply. My dealer ordered 12 and is only getting 2. Some dealers wont get any at all. I ordered mine back in Febuary and now there telling me the first week in May. Believe it when i see it, Waiting and wondering sucks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hi im from malaysia. ordered March 8, the bike arrived @ the dealer's on April 2. now still processing for import permit, road documents & all, expecting to be in my hands by end of this week.

look at the odometer, reads 1km... yeaaaaaaaaaay..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Where are you guys "250 Tom" and "AF Twin Turbo" from, which date were you promised by dealer ´AF Twin Turbo

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ordered in Mid March - Canada. Was told first week of April :( Emailed Dealer last week with no response. ...And I wait.
Emailed with no response? I would be calling. They should at least be updating you on a new estimated delivery date since clearly they were wrong about the first week of April. Doesn't seem like very good customer service.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Does get frustrating. I even sent an email to Honda Canada asking when the bike was going to arrive in Canada. Just to get a feel for when to expect it. This will be my first Honda purchase of any kind. Hope this is not a sign of things to come with them.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Are these rascals being pumped out of Thai Honda? Just knowing that would make me feel better about waiting. We need someone on this forum that works there to give us the info. If you know, please speak up.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are these rascals being pumped out of Thai Honda? Just knowing that would make me feel better about waiting. We need someone on this forum that works there to give us the info. If you know, please speak up.

I know from my former cbr125rw that it was written in the Chassis Number label (is that the right word?) where it is made, and that was from what i remember, thai

The Chassis Number label was on the other side of the handlebar

Sorry my english :)

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm in South Carolina. dealer told me 1 Apr when i first put a hold on it. since then he has told me that they ordered 8 and are only getting 2, non-abs in black and the red. I have the black one. The latest and greatest is 25 Apr, but i'm waiting for him to call me tonight with an update.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts