Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In a different thread, MotoMike reminded us that we should be out riding our bikes. So where are you riding today? Give us a general destination, planned distance, and who you are riding with (if anyone).

I'll start: Riding with a group of sport bike riders (about 15 riders) and my wife from Chicago to Milwaukee to have lunch and frozen custard at Leon's Frozen Custard :D About 150-200 miles round trip--maybe more because we're getting there via a cool route called Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive for part of the way. Weather is hot, but no rain. I'll try to get some pictures.

Reactions: MotoMike

·
Registered
79 Posts
I took my girlfriend with me last night and we went to lake pleasant Arizona from Phoenix and this morning I'm heading out towards fountain hills. 100-150 miles or so. Can't get off the thing! Enjoy!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Across town to band practice today. 30mi round trip. It blew my mind last night to realize that I've put on 3000 miles this summer.

I'm thinking of taking a 1200mi roadtrip next week.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Band practice? What kind of band and what do you play?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I ride every day. During the week I ride to school and ride to work. On the weekends I ride to work, and occasionally to the beach. Where am I riding today? To work.

Reactions: Empty Sea

·
Registered
129 Posts
Rode to work and back today. About 25 or 26 miles round trip. I did hit 1000 miles as I got to work though!

That's not some nasty scratch or crack across the panel there, but rather just a reflection.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
A 120km, mostly scenic ride northwest of Auckland in NZ, taking in some very picturesque coastline -- weather forecast for today is fine and sunny so will post some pictures.

·
Registered
75 Posts
a short ride this morning,lot of cars out today but It may be a few days before I can get out again,depending on what hurricane Isaac does in the next day or two.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I heard there are lots of cops at carbon. Its a shame since its only a few exits from my place. I prefer tcr because of its sweepers but lots of Roadies there.

·
1,305 Posts
I heard there are lots of cops at carbon. Its a shame since its only a few exits from my place. I prefer tcr because of its sweepers but lots of Roadies there.

I've never seen one on Carbon, and they've just literally finished relaying the roads... fresh asphalt... tis sweet.

·
Registered
260 Posts
1000 miles is a grand milestone.

Thank you for showing us your first 1000 miles.

I have ridden a few hundred of those, and every one was memorable.

Ride on!
Keith

1 - 20 of 75 Posts