Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! First post here!

My cousin and I are getting our first bikes This month, (mine being the CBR250r and his being the Ninja 250r)

I can not find ANY online vendors for aftermarket parts nor can i find what HIDs i need for the CBR.

Anyone have any American vendors online you can shoot my way for aftermarket parts?

and what size HID kits do i need for all 3 headlights!

THANkS GUYS!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Keep an eye peeled on the boards here, but you could try upgrading to a brighter or whiter H4 bulb. Im sure you could snatch an slim ballast set up off of ebay for a reasonable price.

·
Registered
71 Posts
For the HIDs the headlight is 1 bulb. The side lights are T10 bulbs. You can find LED T10s in whatever color you want. I would highly reccommend doing the conversioin for HIDs because it really helps the lighting. I won't have a car or bike without them ever again. Hope you enjoy your bike!

·
Registered
706 Posts
For the HIDs the headlight is 1 bulb. The side lights are T10 bulbs. You can find LED T10s in whatever color you want. I would highly reccommend doing the conversioin for HIDs because it really helps the lighting. I won't have a car or bike without them ever again. Hope you enjoy your bike!
Yes I'm sure the oncoming traffic really appreciates the temporary flash blindness.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Am I the only one that doesn't feel like the stock headlight needs an upgrade? I was impressed with how bright it is. Somebody5788 has a good point, you might blind oncoming traffic causing them to drift into your lane if you go to bright.

·
Registered
221 Posts
there are not too many aftermarket parts yet for this bike, but do a thread search, there are many dedicated threads to this topic.

Google R&G Racing or Tyga

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its not really about the brightness of the light, its the color of the light and how much of it there is. I feel the white lights really allow my eyes to see better. They don't blind people. The only issue I had with the stock headlight is it had deadzones which have always annoyed me. Go HID for one vehicle and you WILL understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts