Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, i have the red/silver non abs cbr250r, and interested in replacing the front right fairing, as i scuffed it up, and its bugging me! I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere, not online anyway. Is my best, and most expensive likely, bet to go to the honda dealer? What kind of a ballpark am i looking at for this piece. Again, front, right side, the large red section of fairing. Thanks for any assistance!

·
281 Posts
Hey all, i have the red/silver non abs cbr250r, and interested in replacing the front right fairing, as i scuffed it up, and its bugging me! I can't seem to find them for sale anywhere, not online anyway. Is my best, and most expensive likely, bet to go to the honda dealer? What kind of a ballpark am i looking at for this piece. Again, front, right side, the large red section of fairing. Thanks for any assistance!
Hunky, you are in a bit of trouble here. That part will most likely have to come via your friendly Honda dealer parts department. Make sure someone is there to help you when you feel faint over the price........

·
Registered
400 Posts
lmao good comments guys,this dealership scratched my plastic by the gas tank,and honda is charging them 6.50$ for the new pair of plastics lol...no charge to me of course..thats pretty **** cheap

·
Registered
706 Posts
lmao good comments guys,this dealership scratched my plastic by the gas tank,and honda is charging them 6.50$ for the new pair of plastics lol...no charge to me of course..thats pretty **** cheap
The fairings are a very good amount more expensive

·
Registered
576 Posts
if you didnt break anything and just scuffed it,
maybe some vinyl stickers would cover so no
one would notice scrapes.
lots of online places to get sheet printed
cool designs as big as the whole side fairing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm also having trouble with this. I'm would want to be able to buy each piece or the whole set. and I don't want cheap chinese fairings that don't fit correctly . I HAVE A REPSOL! i don't want a "cbr250r Repsol Kit" i want the OEM real deal incase i need them!
Where are they?

·
Super Moderator
6,934 Posts
I'm also having trouble with this. I'm would want to be able to buy each piece or the whole set. and I don't want cheap chinese fairings that don't fit correctly . I HAVE A REPSOL! i don't want a "cbr250r Repsol Kit" i want the OEM real deal incase i need them!
Where are they?
You can order OEM Honda parts online, or from your local dealer. OEM body parts are only sold individually, and they are supplied painted with stock decals, so they are ready to bolt on. This online Honda dealer has good prices: http://www.cyclepartsnation.com/oemparts/a/hon/506fb201f870023124435f85/middle-cowl-under-cowl , although I don't know if they ship internationally.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tyga Performance has fairings dirt cheap. Or at least they seem dirt cheap to me. Less than $50 for that one. Just google them and do a model search on their page.

·
Super Moderator
6,934 Posts
Tyga Performance has fairings dirt cheap. Or at least they seem dirt cheap to me. Less than $50 for that one. Just google them and do a model search on their page.
Tyga Performance does list some fairly low prices for many of the OEM Honda parts, but shipping is very expensive to U.S. addresses... you're still money ahead ordering from one of the U.S. based online Honda dealers, like Partzilla or Cycle Parts Nation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts