Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked at a lot of internet sites and have no clue where to buy rims for my cbr250r. Also... what measurements do i need to know? axle size? bolt pattern? I wanna keep the stock tire sizes.
I need a site like tirerack.com but for bikes.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
up .5

I have looked at a lot of internet sites and have no clue where to buy rims for my cbr250r. Also... what measurements do i need to know? axle size? bolt pattern? I wanna keep the stock tire sizes.
I need a site like tirerack.com but for bikes.
If you do find something that fits other than the stock part from Honda, which I doubt you will yet, I would go up .5 inch ft and rear which would be 3.25 front and 4.5 rear so that you will be able to have a better selection of tires. You could then fit 120/ 17 front and 150/ 17 rear.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have looked everywhere and found nothing. I like the rims I just want them black. Gonna check with an autobody place this week to get a price for painting.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I have looked everywhere and found nothing. I like the rims I just want them black. Gonna check with an autobody place this week to get a price for painting.
If you just want them black then have them powder coated. If you look around you should be able to get them done for under $160 for the pair.

I'm actually going to plasti dip mine because it's reversible and doesn't damage the finish of them.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you just want them black then have them powder coated. If you look around you should be able to get them done for under $160 for the pair.

I'm actually going to plasti dip mine because it's reversible and doesn't damage the finish of them.
Good call. Just typed Powder Coating and my zip into google and turns out their is a place 10 min from my house:D Gonna call for prices 2morrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts