Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, a small request if I may. Can you consider stating your location in your profile? If you don't want to be too specific then just your country will do. A lot of subjects are related to road conditions, or the weather or dealers etc and it would be easier to comment if it was obvious where you were based. For those in the US you may need to make it a bit more obvious for those of us who don't have a clue about your state abbreviations. I can work out most but struggle with some.

CBRNewbie

·
Registered
999 Posts
I wish we could have our real names in our profile.
I like knowing who I'm talking to and have no issues with people knowing that I'm Tom Lucchesi from Point Reyes Station, California US of A (made in America with Italian parts)

It's easier to take people seriously when they have nothing to hide :)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I wish we could have our real names in our profile.
I like knowing who I'm talking to and have no issues with people knowing that I'm Tom Lucchesi from Point Reyes Station, California US of A (made in America with Italian parts)

It's easier to take people seriously when they have nothing to hide :)
I agree..... but then there are the times that I don't expect to be taken too seriously, and am surprised that people do.

Is it that people have a sense of humour by-pass to prevent aging as a result of laughing? Or is my antipodean dryness just too obscure for some? Who knows, who cares?

Michael is my real name; click on it and you will find out more about me than most on the forum seem prepared to disclose. I am known as Ajarn Michael around Phuket.

Lucky to be born on a hill country sheep and cattle farm in New Zealand, I have both Irish and NZ passports. Could also be British, but see no added advantage, so have not bothered. Nationalism doesn't do it for me, and patriotism does even less. I have enjoyed living (and motorcycling) in several countries.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts