Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking at the very least for frame sliders, but where can you find exhaust systems or fender eliminator kits? I know its still early, but i've seen videos of these bikes with mods, they have to get them from somewhere. are they not yet mass-produced enough for retail??

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Probably from Thailand, where the CBR 250 R, and its 150cc variant have been on sale for several months now. They were designed and first manufactured here.

I'm sure the bits you want will come on stream as the bikes become available in your part of the world.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah if you really want a lot of those parts you want are in Thailand.

Some of those guys already have moderately built bikes and etc.

As for exhaust i know remus and a few others have exhaust made.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
only thing i really want most are the frame sliders...this is my first bike and i'm sure they'll be coming in handy early in my training :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
only thing i really want most are the frame sliders...this is my first bike and i'm sure they'll be coming in handy early in my training :)
motorcycle frame sliders are good "insurance" for your bike. when a friend of mine was new he had them, i thought they were ugly and stick out like a soar thumb but it's better to invest in that than to mess up your bike.

have you checked ebay for frame sliders?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yeah dude you may just have to wait or go on ebay.

Not much really is in the market atm... just looking on ebay if not go on a thai website about cbr250...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts