Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after a small accident (Putting bike away, bike started to slip, put my foot down, foot started to slip, wrestled with it for about a meter and lost it), by bike is in pieces while i wait for a new Windscreen (Dark Tinted from tyga) and new mirrors (Fresh from ebay), the bike is in pieces as i had to straighten one of the mirror mounts (Had to remove all front and side fairings, headlight and speedo).

So while it's in pieces, any mod's i can do while i wait? All i can think of right now is to run a relay back to my 12v power sockets and to carbon wrap some of the parts.

·
Registered
282 Posts
buy yourself some frame sliders, they will pay for themselves next time you drop it (not that your planning to I'm sure.) I bought levers form same company you got the mirrors they make good stuff, fairly cheap too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i've just received the mirrors and they are fantastic, they look good, shorter than the stock mirrors but you can still see behind you. Will post photo's when the rest of my stuff arrives, the planned mods are:

Red Engine Oil Filler Cap
Red Brake Reservoir Cap
Red Brake Reservoir Cap
Dark Tint Windscreen
Red Bar End Weights
Red Front Fork Caps
Red Adjustable Clutch and Brake Levers
Blue LCD Volt Meter (In the Dash)
Blue Gear Indicator (In the dash)
Switched Relay for the 12v power outlet
Red Wheel Stripes

The idea about frame sliders may be a good idea!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
someone dropped my bike in a parking lot and broke my right mirror :/ where did you get those, i like them and this is a good excuse for me to spend money on mods. thanks

·
Registered
529 Posts
what do you guys think about these? theyre very nice, a bit pricy.. but would i need to buy the international adapter also? Mirrors universal by Rizoma Bikes Accessories
I just purchased the Rizoma mirrors for my CBR150R. I really like them. They look so much better than the "Dumbo Ears" that are stock on the older CBR125/150. Everyone who has seen them think they look great. And the tinting looks cool too. They are expensive though. And I did need the adaptors for them to fit properly. These are the ones I purchased - the Radial Naked (black).

Radial Naked universal by Rizoma Bikes Accessories

Mike

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i got these mirrors here except mine are in red. They are smaller and the stalk is shorter then the original mirrors but would you beleive i can see better out of these!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah your not the second person to mention that, it's kinda getting a bit old and there not on perfectly straight so it looks a bit off in real life.

Think i might remove them altogether.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts