Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

I am about to reach 38,000 miles on my 2012 CBR250R and I am happy say that I have ZERO problems to report. I am impressed at the quality of product that Honda made at such a great value. I bought the bike in June of 2012 and still commute about 130 miles every day 5 days a week on 90% freeway. I read all posts in this forum and I guess that this makes me the winner... for now :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Just gave me hope that this little machine is going to last me a long time. Wonder what I should buy with all the money I am going to save lol.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Not even close to being a winner. Mine has 29,000 miles on it. The end of October will be 2 years of riding the bike. The first 6 months I put 3,000 miles on it. I was using it as a commuter. Then I figured out how much fun the bike could be when I started group riding!
I am retired and ride most every day. The further lunch is away the better!!!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I am about to reach 38,000 miles on my 2012 CBR250R and I am happy say that I have ZERO problems to report. I am impressed at the quality of product that Honda made at such a great value. I bought the bike in June of 2012 and still commute about 130 miles every day 5 days a week on 90% freeway. I read all posts in this forum and I guess that this makes me the winner... for now :)
What parts have you replaced? besides tires and sprockets of course.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have 533 miles, so far Zero problems, haven't had to replace anything, haven't even taken those stupid tank stickers off yet. Unfortunately I have had to add gasoline to the tank sporadically.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Milage

I have a combined milage of 40000. 32k on my black bike and 8k on my tri color abs. The black one has a new clutch, 2 chains, valve adjustments and rear tire. I also did the brakes and put in the suspension from my tri color when I upgraded. The white had a dashboard issue where the back light went out and a flat rear tire. Other than that one valve adjustment with regular oil and filter changes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nothing earth shattering about my total - 6,100 in one year - but every mile sure has been fun! Also, I am averaging 74mpg so my fuel cost is 4 cents a mile! Gonna commute all winter too.

101 - 120 of 160 Posts