Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im at 7814mi. Im about to be due for a 8k service and oil change. It needs it. Oils lookin dirty. But a great bike so far! Maintenance free and rides great! Looking to go tons more places and put more on! Its a life keeper for me. So i will be enjoying it for years to come

·
Registered
72 Posts
This morning...approximately 46600 miles since 17-Jun-2011

Wow, that's awesome. What kind of repairs has the bike needed at the higher miles? Other than regular maintenance like chains, sprockets, tires, and oil changes. I know some people talk about engine work at 30-40k(miles)?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just hit 10000 and everything is fine other than i can hear the valves clicking a little.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi All,

I've just passed 16,000 KM (9942 Miles) 2 days ago.
I got the Bike Last year April.

Only thing I've replaced is the Chain at about 15800 KM (9818 Miles)

I service the Bike ever 4000 KM (2484 Miles) Just because the parts are so cheap.

Safe Riding All.

·
Registered
13 Posts
43k and about 3K of that is track miles: we share it for track weekends so it sees almost continuous operation at +8kRPM. Only had to adjust the exhaust valves so far and they were just a little tight. Last track weekend we put 571 miles on it with various test pilots at the helm.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I did 18000km in 11 months. Sold it and bought a 600. I only travel about 40km/day for work. Doing an 800km round trip next week to Cairns. 430km each way. Going up for the weekend.

·
Registered
368 Posts
11,000 miles and still going strong. A couple oil changes and gas. Nothing else. Aside from that, am feeling stuttering and hearing grinding upon letting off throttle, think I need to tighten the chain? Spark plug time?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Bump

It's been several months. Interested to know who is still racking them up?

I'm not sure any other bike on the planet goes farther and faster on one cylinder.

121 - 140 of 160 Posts