Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I keep seeing all the lucky peoples posts with their new CBR's figured those of us still waiting need a thread.
So whos waiting, where ya at and any delivery ETA's by your dealer?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Still waiting for my red ABS to come in. May be awhile. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised one of these days. It keeps hope alive.

·
281 Posts
Still waiting for my red ABS to come in. May be awhile. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised one of these days. It keeps hope alive.
Kutter! You are sounding like you need defibrilation! Your bike will show up soon! Yes, I too wait. My guy says early June for ABS

·
Registered
636 Posts
I got mine yestarday, but i had a cash deposit down and was waiting at a different dealer for a good month..they kept saying "it was just shipped" then yestarday i took my deposit back, called around to all dealerships within 60 miles of my house went in and bought one. i believe i was the first person to buy one in ohio.. but i feel your pain if you are still waiting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm still waiting. Supposed top get info from the dealer today as to allocation and delivery. I am growing impatient and may not wait for an abs and just get a non abs if it comes in sooner.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Kutter! You are sounding like you need defibrilation! Your bike will show up soon! Yes, I too wait. My guy says early June for ABS
I'll wait till ...what's that? Oh no! The cows are coming home & my red ABS is still not here. I can live till June, I guess. At least Iknow that the first red ABS to make it to West Hills Honda will be mine. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have one to sale in Greensboro NC

I just thought I would let you guys know I have a black CBR250R here at SRSMOTORSPORTS IN GREENSBORO NC
336-375-5311
JUST ASK FOR CORY

·
Registered
43 Posts
Called Honda Canada and was told Mid to Late May for the bike to arrive in Ontario. Then he told me the ABS may be a little later then that. :(

·
Registered
115 Posts
Still Crying! Watching the other bikes go by laughing at me! I'm waiting for May 13-16th and that is only if my bike shows. Dealer has no idea how many are coming. 17 deposits have been put down. Hopefully my odds are good as I ordered Red non ABS. Dealer stated most people wanted Black with ABS. Here's Hoping.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dealer said around May 26th he expected the bike(s) to come in but didn't know for sure. I didn't leave with a warm fuzzy about the arrival time, hopefully it will be close to June. I put a deposit down anyway since he had the best OTD price of anyone around.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in Northern Ontario and I was told couple weeks ago May 16th they were to be arriving. We'll see. I put a deposit on a black non-ABS back in March.

·
Registered
100 Posts
cbr to ontario

So it seems that those of us in Ontario who have contacted honda canada have been told more or less the same timeline - may 16 - but beyond that there seems to be some discrepancy in info. I just called them this morning (may 3) and was told that the ABS models should not be delayed, but that dealers will only get roughly 50% of what they ordered due to the tsunami in Japan etc, and that there is no info on subsequent shipments, timelines etc. I suspect that unless you have a deposit on one of the first of the few bikes to roll into your dealership, you (and I) may be out of luck for an undetermined amount of time. He also suggested calling the dealer some time next week to find out what they will be receiving as they are to get advanced notice of incoming inventory. I guess i will give it another week and see. Very, very frustrating. I put my deposit down Feb 15 ($500) so will be getting that back in a hurry if my dealer cannot deliver within a week of the 16th. :mad:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Well I was the first to put a deposit on mine back in early March. These bikes have already shown up alll around me within 2 hours drive...my dealer is only getting the one. About a week and a half ago he said assembly instructions showed up meaning the bike was soon to follow. He just told me Honda is saying no bikes have been released yet to any dealers. Huh? ANyway he still doesnt have a ship date or any real idea when it will be in. Im gonna wait another couple of weeks then its off to the backup bike. 2006 CBR600RR from a buddy of mine for the same price.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts