Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these photos on a website of which I can not remember but I am really into this slightly changed look of the CBR250. Do you know who did the mods?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I found these photos on a website of which I can not remember but I am really into this slightly changed look of the CBR250. Do you know who did the mods?
Looks to be Thailand somewhere. Thais are well into those coloured nut, bolts and bits. They also like to modify seats. There are shops selling bits and doing seats everywhere.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any links to the colored bolts and modified seats? I can tell the mirrors are Rizoma but I got nothing else. The engine protector isn't bad and I like the chain..

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
any links to the colored bolts and modified seats? I can tell the mirrors are Rizoma but I got nothing else. The engine protector isn't bad and I like the chain..
Sorry, I cannot help. There are several shops within five minutes of where I am sitting now (my apartment, near Phuket Rajabhat University) that sell bits and do mods.... and several Honda motorcycle dealers to boot. But that is probably not much good to you, I guess living on another continent!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'm from Europe. I was hoping I can order stuff like these online. I'll keep looking.
Thanks for the advice Redline.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome looking... I wouldn't mind doing some of this to my black one.
What I really like is that they painted these parts grey.. It looks way better than the stock black..

American manager is working in this Honda dealership.

Untitled Document

They sell a lot of aftermarket parts - rear sets, levers etc etc. afaik they'll export no problems.
thank you very much! :)
Though I might wait for Bikers to see what will they do :) So far I like the pics posted on this forum of the Bikers modded cbr250 but they have nothing official on their site..

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
No. 2 are called 'engine covers' or 'engine protectors', two pieces for each side, so four in total, usually cost 2,500thb-3,500thb.

3,000 =US$100.

I think no. 1 is the stock side panel. At least in thailand.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
btw, I can't seem to find it but a guy was on here (or another forum) a week a so ago with lots of pics of his gray CBR, he had all the gold coloured stuff Bikers do, rear sets, engine protectors, foot pegs etc etc, and all the decals taken off the bike. He had Sumet Honda do the whole lot.

Maybe someone else can find the thread, lots of pics in it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No no, I wasn't talking about the engine protectors. I was talking about the grey plastic underneath the engine. My bike came in stock with black plastics, I dunno about thailand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
btw, I can't seem to find it but a guy was on here (or another forum) a week a so ago with lots of pics of his gray CBR, he had all the gold coloured stuff Bikers do, rear sets, engine protectors, foot pegs etc etc, and all the decals taken off the bike. He had Sumet Honda do the whole lot.

Maybe someone else can find the thread, lots of pics in it.
I saw photos of the Bikers parts too but I don't think they are released yet since Bikers have nothing on their site. I am talking about this thread.

if you find the guy you are talking about, please let me know :)

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I'm picking up the 6 black pieces for my bike tmro from his dealership - all those silver pieces, but in black are 1,800thb, about US$53. Will ask about their exports if I think of it. They've most of those pieces, along with mirrors and handgrips etc along their shelves.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I've been in to chat to them 5 or 6 times and had my 6000km service done there, but have only bought fairings, the rest of my bike is still stock.

Send them an email saying that you're looking for the biker parts sent to the US and see what they say.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts