Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every exhaust I have seen has a long header pipe and a long can. I would prefer something short and stubby. Anybody know of some shorter pipes?

Thanks.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I hope so... I'm not crazy about these long exhausts either.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Jardine will be makin a megaphone. I opted for the side mount. I dont care for all the drone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
But the girls like that look, they dont like short and stubby ones lol.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm thinking about just buying a stock gsxr exhaust from back when they were super small and seeing if I can find a way to make it work... but that wouldn't be for awhile

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ive been lookin into the MGP exhaust by Hotbodies Racing ... http://hotbodiesracing.com/en/cat_34_mgp_exhausts... cuz it sounds like an actual big bike exhaust compared to other exhaust systems that are available for the CBR250R so I stopped by Hotbodies Racing today... *Since I was in the area and located 20min from my pad*.. and ask a rep when the MGP exhaust was gon be available and the rep said they just wrapped it up and will be available by the end of Aug!.. *Links are just to show you an idea of the product*... They are also makin a... Widescreen Motorcycle Windscreen, Hotbodies Racing!.. Makin a... Undertail... Motorcycle Undertail Kits, Hotbodies Racing which is gon be sick!.. Makin a... Rear Hugger Race Motorcycles Rear Huggers, Hotbodies Racing !.. And makin... Race Bodywork Motorcycle Race Bodywork, Hotbodies Racing !.. They wont be makin any LED Blinkers at the moment Motorcycle LED Turn Signals, Hotbodies Racing ... Which I hope they do make them!..

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ive been lookin into the MGP exhaust by Hotbodies Racing ... http://hotbodiesracing.com/en/cat_34_mgp_exhausts... cuz it sounds like an actual big bike exhaust compared to other exhaust systems that are available for the CBR250R so I stopped by Hotbodies Racing today... *Since I was in the area and located 20min from my pad*.. and ask a rep when the MGP exhaust was gon be available and the rep said they just wrapped it up and will be available by the end of Aug!.. *Links are just to show you an idea of the product*... They are also makin a... Widescreen Motorcycle Windscreen, Hotbodies Racing!.. Makin a... Undertail... Motorcycle Undertail Kits, Hotbodies Racing which is gon be sick!.. Makin a... Rear Hugger Race Motorcycles Rear Huggers, Hotbodies Racing !.. And makin... Race Bodywork Motorcycle Race Bodywork, Hotbodies Racing !.. They wont be makin any LED Blinkers at the moment Motorcycle LED Turn Signals, Hotbodies Racing ... Which I hope they do make them!..
Could you post a vid of what it sounds like?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
So, I wanna see a pipe go right down the middle, wrapping under the bike and over the wheel. Just a centered exhaust. I guess a fender eliminator kit would be required.. but how cool would that be?! I think, quite.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So, I wanna see a pipe go right down the middle, wrapping under the bike and over the wheel. Just a centered exhaust. I guess a fender eliminator kit would be required.. but how cool would that be?! I think, quite.

Sounds a little like OCD is kicking in on that one, but ya I always liked the big CBR center exhausts.

·
Registered
41 Posts
you mean CDO? its like OCD except the letters are in correct alphabetical order :p

I'm a huge fan of clean and minimalistic design. pipes on the side, although normal, don't feel right to me

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Low end & midrange torque is why good aftermarket exhausts are close to standard length.

Reactions: shisoshin
1 - 20 of 20 Posts