Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Sad thing is that Jack isn't even close to our best bourbon, in my opinion, of course.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Dude..you know there are few things as dangeous as a woman scorned..:eek::eek:

We all know he likes me......either that, or he's never been challenged by the xx chromosome....

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
We all know he likes me......either that, or he's never been challenged by the xx chromosome....
The only challenge he gets from the XX chromosome is when his mom yells at him to come up from the basement and take the trash out.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I figured he kept his moms skeleton in the hidden room.
Norman Bates. I KNEW Street's last name was "Bates", just wasn't sure about the first name.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well I didnt want to correct anyone earlier but jack daniels is Whiskey.
From TN. Bourbon is from Kentucky.
Makers Mark. Woodford Reserve. 4 roses. Ect..
Jack Daniels Gentlemen is a very fine Whiskey though.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Thanks for the correction. Not all bourbon is from Ky. And JD generally meets the requirements of being called bourbon, even though the distillers refuse to call it so. So you correct that it does not call itself "bourbon". :) I like Woodford and Knob Creek, myself.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
And Crown Royal is Rye Whiskey...yum.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
And Rye Whiskey as actually what is used in a proper Manhattan (rather than bourbon). One of my favorite cocktails

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
There is a honey flavored Jack that is verrrryyyy smooooth:p

·
Registered
455 Posts
Technically its all whiskey i guess but in Kentucky, they take it serious. Ofcoarse not all Bourbon from kentucky but the good stuff is ;)
I actually prefer gentlemens and woodford.
I tried to get into scotch but just couldnt man up through a flight of top shelf.
Think im going to score a bottle now.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts