Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a yosh slip on exhaust and its terrible loud. Other people have the same complaint about other mufflers also. I had a Yamaha R1 with duel yosh slip on
And it was no where this loud so i just cant help but wonder why. Is it because its a single cyl.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a yosh slip on exhaust and its terrible loud. Other people have the same complaint about other mufflers also. I had a Yamaha R1 with duel yosh slip on
And it was no where this loud so i just cant help but wonder why. Is it because its a single cyl.
No clue, but your right. I modded my 2Bros with a bar sink strainer (I documented in a thread here.. I'll have to have a look) that shut it up pretty good. No performance diff from my butt dyno.

Got it! http://www.cbr250.net/forum/cbr250-parts-accessories/1288-yoshi-two-bros-6.html

Maybe you can do something similar with the Yosh

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Until a quiet aftermarket becomes available, I will be keeping the stock.
Akrapovic has been out for months, its got an insert that works.
mind you the exact same insert could be made for any exhaust, but Akra has it standard.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Akrapovic has been out for months, its got an insert that works.
mind you the exact same insert could be made for any exhaust, but Akra has it standard.
Thanks Aufitt. I just had a look at some past posts and pics. Definitely looks like one to consider.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The Arrow came with an insert. Quiet with it. Loud without it. I drilled a few extra holes in it and it is just right.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
My 2Bros M2 sounds awesome!

Has a mean idle and sounds Harleyesc with low revs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts