Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would just make a thread to see why people chose their own username on this forum. Some will be straight forward as it may just be your name, or a combination of your name and something else like mine is (lewicbr250r), but some are more unique and i wonder what is means to you and why you chose that username :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Mine is a play on a desktop wallpaper image from 20 years ago when i had to come up with user name and was not sure what to use... So i used what was in front of me.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Lowcard is a san francisco skateboarding magazine. Its basically a working class skateboarders mag. If that makes any sense. No fancy stuff. Just gritty n raw. Kind of like my harley and some of the chops i help build. I guess the name represented a lifestyle thing at the moment. I help support them by buying their stuff, and reppin their name.

·
Registered
98 Posts
20 years in the US Army as a medic. When a medic proves him or her self, the folks they serve will call them "Doc"

Doc

·
Registered
170 Posts
My old user name on forums were urban assault , name after my old car audio and performance company.. I'm working on a new business called epic engineering.. So my name is epic and I ride a 250.. Epic250

·
Registered
172 Posts
When I was in high school I did track and cross country... my first coach called me sizzlinspenc... Now I use it for stuff like this. Nothing special, he had nick names for everyone... Ana banana... Shake and Blake... Leapin' Leonard... etc.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
When I was in high school I did track and cross country... my first coach called me sizzlinspenc... Now I use it for stuff like this. Nothing special, he had nick names for everyone... Ana banana... Shake and Blake... Leapin' Leonard... etc.
What I want to know is how "Ana Banana" got her nickname. :eek: :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
First bike I owned with anti-lock brakes. Plus I became so gaga and enamored with this little bike that I made it my username and cannot stop racking up obscene mileage on her.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts