Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've learned the most from chaotic environments and now thrive on an element of a controlled loss-of-control everyday. I guess you can say I work well under pressure?? So Chaos Brings Results... CBR. :p

Sent from my SCH-I100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
34 Posts
Long time nickname. Could fit on the license plate. Not taken by anyone else. Easy to type. Contains secret coded message.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My username is based on a Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson quote where he was driving a small car that had a mean growl: "GGGGRRRRR! Look @ me! I'm a Lamborghini really!!!"

CBR250R: Rawr!! I'm a CBR1000RR really!! Hence the username.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
It's where I live and who I am. And most forums don't allow 2-4 letter usernames.

·
Registered
181 Posts
When I have to think up passwords or usernames, I just take a couple words and mix them together. I watched Scott Pilgrim vs The World many times, so I think that made "sexbobomb" jump into my mind and Cam is my first name... well the first part of my first name... or maybe "C" would be the first part of my first name... or the first part of the first part of my first name. Killer movie.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Back when i was trying to be cool and playing guitar . friends had a band and a Song called Will Forever . I loved the song and they shortened the title to Wilfor which had a nice ring . Sometimes i add 36 to the end as that was my MX race # for alot of years ... hmmm and now my age :p

21 - 40 of 125 Posts