Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..in the hell would you put these on your bike for any reason?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hah, i was thinking more along the lines of chopping your fingers off when you panic and slam your clutch in( i only use my index and middle fingers on my clutch)

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
Hah, i was thinking more along the lines of chopping your fingers off when you panic and slam your clutch in( i only use my index and middle fingers on my clutch)
The sharpened one is the brake lever... in any case it looks unsafe at any speed.:eek:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah regardless lol

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Guess if riders carry a concealed weapon, might as well have a clutch/knife lever:eek:

(seriously.....riDONKulous)

·
Registered
532 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Could always slice your oranges while negotiating the twisties...

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I had a lowside a couple of years back where the end of the shift lever punctured a 1" hole in my knee as the bike went down. I lost 2 litres of blood in the ER and they had a nurse stick her thumb in the hole to slow the bleeding until they could get me into surgery.
That was from a shift lever with the BALL at the end.
Could you imagine the damage from a shift lever like this one?

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
You guys aren't seeing the big picture! What if you're riding along, and say you're late for something and can't stop, and get shot in the arm? You can just bust off your clutch lever, Rambo style, and pry the bullet out while still riding. Job done!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I'm a one finger braker.. so I guess I wouldnt be using the other 3 fingers...... ever again.

·
Registered
501 Posts
There so when you can sever your fingers when braking or clutching with 2 fingers. Hell if you dont sever your fingers maybe you can just get impaled when walking up to your bike.

What next knife blade foot pegs. LOL So you can cleanly slice thru the air.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm a one finger braker.. so I guess I wouldnt be using the other 3 fingers...... ever again.
Yea im kinda the same. I dont ever really feel the absolute need to fully grab either. Wouldnt have fingers anymore i guess. I really dont understand why in the hell you would even consider buying these.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Because they add at least three horsepower... Duh... Plus, imagine the weight savings once it slices off your fingers. I mean my tungsten wedding band is probably killing my 0-60 times by like a metric f-ton.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
They're for knifing through the wind. <rimshot>

1 - 20 of 26 Posts