Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there is a post about this but the pictures aren’t there when I view it and I’ve tried everything to Atleast download the pictures can anyone help me with putting a new windscreen on please and thank you

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You can try using this tutorial from Cycle Gear, but even if you are adept at doing your own repairs replacing the windscreen is not an easy task. You must keep good track of every nut and bolt removed and where it goes, take LOTS of pictures before dis-assembling anything and be prepared for a lot of frustration.

Layout 1 (cyclegear.com)

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
188 Posts
After not a deep polishing, the WINDSHIELD regained its white color. To achieve 100% transparency It was need to deep polishing (Sanding papers, 600Grit, 800, 1000, 2000 ....).
Font Material property Money Currency Metal

Deep polishing weakens the WINDSHIELD, and handmade was a lot of work, so I ordered a new one to replace it for 51.3 USD not including shipping(Partzzila).
More updates I will try to bring later ...
Before:
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Motorcycle

The polishing kit:
Gas Electronic device Metal Circle Wood
Tire Helmet Automotive lighting Automotive tire Light

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Tire
The result>>>
Automotive lighting Hood Drinkware Automotive tire Cookware and bakeware

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You are very fast, well done!
F.R.T 0.9 (54Min)
It wasn’t anywhere near as hard as others had made it seem just had paper with labels to where all the screws went and that was my biggest help but wasn’t to bad all around

1 - 6 of 6 Posts