Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Does anyone know where I can get a new windscreen? I’ve been looking around but haven’t had any luck. I currently have the stock on. It bugs be when I’m going over 60. Looking for a little bit bigger one. Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh I see thank you idk weather to go with the double bubble or the bigger one. Also wanting to know if it’s a pain in the ass to put in

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Ahhh I see thank you idk weather to go with the double bubble or the bigger one. Also wanting to know if it’s a pain in the ass to put in
I replaced my stock screen with a red one from Hotbodies a couple of years ago. The replacement process is a huge PITA that requires disassembling most of the front cowl. Take lots of pictures before you take anything apart, especially the instrument cluster and how it's situated in the cowl. Re-installing the instrument cluster exactly as it sat before is one of the last things you'll have to do after the new windscreen is in and if it's even slightly off you'll have to tear down a lot you've already done just to re-position it correctly.
Do-able as long as you're very patient and keep track of every step and screw, but not a very "fun" project.
bushido.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts